2 items: Adds 3-129 Spell Damage
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: When you use a Light Attack you reduce the Health, Magicka, or Stamina cost of your next active ability by 10%. When you use a fully charged Heavy Attack you increase the damage of your next direct damage attack by 60-2610 against the first enemy you hit. These bonuses only last for 2 seconds and are consumed upon use.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Traitor's Flame
- War-Mage's Cowl (Breton Style)
- Kilt of the Fractured Mind
- Binder's Robe
- Estre's Dreadstaff
- Plaguetender's Staff
- Artificer's Bolt
- Elegant Bakhig's Purestaff
- Elegant Wormtainted Kilt
- Elegant Deathcaller's Cowl (Bosmer Style)
- Elegant Serpent's Flame
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.
- This set was originally known as simply Elegance, and was not constrained to just Auridon.