Daedric Trickery is one of the craftable sets providing special bonuses to armor and weapons. It is available for crafting to players pursuing blacksmithing, clothing and/or woodworking professions. The special crafting site dedicated to creation of this set is available on Vvardenfell.
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: While in combat you gain one of 5 random Major Buffs for 10 seconds every 20 seconds. Eligible buffs are Expedition, Protection, Mending, Heroism, or Vitality.
The buffs on this set have the following effects:
- Major Expedition — Increase Movement Speed by 30%.
- Major Protection — Reduce damage taken by 30%.
- Major Mending — Increase Healing done by 25%.
- Major Heroism — Increase Ultimate gain by 3.
- Major Vitality — Increase Healing taken by 30%.
- If this set triggers while you are on horseback, you will be automatically dismounted. This will occur 20 seconds after any enemy spots you even if you are just running past them. This can range from annoying if you run past a skeever you have no interest in wasting your time on, to possibly deadly if that enemy is a large mob, powerful boss, or another player in Cyrodiil. For this reason, this set is not recommended for PVP play.