Online:The Earth Forge
- The Dwarves tapped the heat at the heart of Nirn for many purposes. They used steam to warm their subterranean cities and to motivate their devices. To forge their superb metals, they needed such intense heat that it could only come from molten lava.
|# of Zones||(?)|
|North of Hammerfell|
The forge serves as part of the Fighters Guild quest line and becomes fully accessible after completing it. The Earth Forge can only be accessed via the portals in the Evermore, Rawl'kha and Riften Fighters Guildhalls.
Pressure Room III
The Orgnum's Scales set can be crafted in Pressure Room III - a small building located just outside the entrance of the ruin. A note From Jofnir to Merric lies on the ground near the crafting site. A "Curious Dwemer Rubble" pile can be found in Pressure Room III, behind the clothing station, and can be looted for the Antiquity lead for Dwarven Breastguard.
- The Prismatic Core: Help the Guildmaster understand the threat to the present in the events of the past.
- Will of the Council: Enter Coldharbour and destroy the Mortuum Vivicus.
- The Earth Forge — A secret Dwemer ruin in the mountains which is maintained by the Fighters Guild.
- Pressure Room III — A chamber in the Earth Forge.
- The Earth Forge — Located south of the entrance to the Earth Forge.
- The Earth Forge
- Pressure Room III
Several Guild Blades reside in the ruin.
During The Prismatic Core you will enter a solo version of the Earth Forge where you will need to defend the Earth Forge against Molag Bal's undead minions. In the Will of the Council, you will return to the forge when preparing the final assault against the Mortuum Vivicus, and again afterwards, but no enemies will appear during these visits.