Online:Robes of the Withered Hand
2 items: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
3 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you are within 28 meters of an enemy you are in combat with, and the enemy dies, you heal for 16-1450 Health and gain 16-1450 Magicka. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Harpy Feather Shirt
- Raincatcher Pantaloons
- Yokudan Epaulets
- Staff of Withering
- Oil-Stained Padding of the Withered Hand (Argonian Style)
- Senche-Pelt Blouse of the Withered Hand (Khajiit Style)
- Iridescent Dagger of the Withered Hand
- Soul Kiss of the Withered Hand
- Charred Bone Staff of the Withered Hand
- King Haqmir's Bindings of the Withered Hand
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone, increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Many quest rewards are part of overland sets.
- Before Update 12 this set was called Robes of the Necromancer.