Online:Lair of Maarselok
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Green Hall, Grahtwood|
|Neighboring jungles of the Tenmar Forest|
The Lair of Maarselok is a group dungeon within the mountain valleys of Tenmar, is entered from a lake northeast of the Ossuary of Telacar. It is part of the Scalebreaker dungeon pack DLC, along with the Moongrave Fane. The Azureblight, a deathly corruption originating from somewhere within valley, threatens the Elden Tree. When Grahtwood’s protectors tried and failed to destroy the Dragon Maarselok at the center of the blight, a second plan is to enlist the help of the forest spirit Selene and her captor, the warlock Carindon. Together in an uneasy truce, and with your help, they must stop Maarselok and his blight before the corruption can spread further.
- The Azure Blight: Take down an awakened dragon to stop the spread of an unnatural blight.
- Pledge: Lair of Maarselok: Prove you are truly Undaunted by conquering Lair of Maarselok.
- Azureblight Hives
- Azureblight Swarms
- Azureblight Hoarvors
- Azureblight Imps
- Azureblight Spiders
- Azureblight Spriggans
- Azureblight Stranglers
- Azureblight Wasps
- Azureblight Wyrms
- Skeletal Bears
- Skeletal Dire Wolves
- Tenmar Mountain Bears
- Tenmar Mountain Senche-Lioness
- Tenmar Mountain Spiders
- Azureblight Corruptors
- Azureblight Frostmages
- Azureblight Infestors
- Azureblight Lurchers
- Azureblight Vitiates
Maarselok is fought three separate times throughout the dungeon:
- Maarselok, in Flight
- The Azureblight Cancroid
- Maarselok, on his Perch
- Maarselok, in his Roost
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log One
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log Two
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log Three
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log Four
- No! No! No!
- Observations on the Changeling
- Observations on Tenmar Valley