2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: When you take damage, you have a 8% chance to summon a cloud of leeching poison under the attacker that deals 14-1204 Poison damage in a 4 meter radius every 1 second for 5 seconds and heals you for 100% of the damage caused.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Grievous Leeching Ward, unique loot from Lord Warden Dusk.
- Warden's Courage, unique loot from Lord Warden Dusk.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.