Online:Vaults of Madness
- The Vaults of Madness are the masterpiece of the infamous Mad Architect, who is said to be one of the few entities ever to serve multiple Daedric Princes and profit from it. How he is paid for his "services" is a matter of wild and horrible conjecture.
|Fist of Stone, Coldharbour|
The Vaults of Madness is a group dungeon found in Coldharbour. Gasteau Chamrond needs you to help him and his friends escape from the Vaults by destroying the Mad Architect. You can learn about its location from Tubidan the Alarmist in the Hollow City.
- Vaults of Madness Objective: Explore the Vaults of Madness.
- Pledge: Vaults of Madness: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Vaults of Madness.
Vaults of Madness Pledge: Explore the Vaults of Madness and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Vaults of Madness
- Various Dremora
- Various skeletons
- Various Dark Seduceers
- Flame Atronachs
- Feral Shriven
- The Cursed One, a wraith
- Death's Head, a bone colossus
- Achaeraizur, a daedroth
- The Ancient One, a watcher
- Ulguna Soul-Reaver, a harvester
- Grothdarr, a flesh atronach
- Iskra the Omen, a daedric titan
- Mad Architect, a lich and designer of the Vaults
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|The Worm's Raiment||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Spell Damage
|Vaults of Madness||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 9-833 Weapon Critical
|Vaults of Madness||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Vaults of Madness||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Vaults of Madness||Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Vaults of Madness was designed for levels 47–50.