The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Suturah's Hubris, the quest reward for Amputating the Hand.
- Wildur's Oath-Ring, the quest reward for Whose Wedding?
- Throne Keeper Coif, the quest reward for A Reckoning with Uwafa.
- Arachnid Gauntlets, the quest reward for Crawling Chaos.
- Mantle of Honor, the quest reward for Trials of the Hero.
- Curse-Breaker's Boots, the quest reward for Past in Ruins.
- Sword-Singer's Sandgrubber Boots, a unique drop from Tarrent Herano, the final boss of Santaki.
- Sword-Singer's Backscratcher, a unique drop from the world boss Lonely Papa.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Many quest rewards are part of overland sets.