Online:Lord Warden Dusk
|Lord Warden Dusk
|Location||Imperial City Prison, Last Cell Block|
|Key Fragment, Warden's Courage
Lord Warden set head piece
In combat he summons small draining portals and two large floor-bound portals. Stepping on one of the floor portals will lock your character in place before teleporting you high above the fighting area, where you will likely die if you don't use the "Brace For Impact" synergy. He can also split into four Shades, which the players must defeat in order to progress the fight.
- Summary Execution: Aid Lyranth on her path to vengeance, and liberate some lost souls along the way.
- Pledge: Imperial City Prison: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Imperial City Prison.
Skills and Abilities
- Darklight Burst
- The Lord Warden flies up and channels a magical ball in his hands, shooting it down at everyone below. The only way to avoid it is to jump into the portals before he casts it, and brace for impact when dropping down from the ceiling.
- Coldharbour Meteor
- Lord Warden casts a meteor on one player during Shade phase. This attack must be blocked to negate the incoming damage.
- Shadow Orb
- Floating orbs that tether and suck health from those who stand too close to them. This can be avoiding by keeping a distance from the orbs.
- Shadow Bolt
- A meteor falls from the ceiling onto one player, crushing them with magic damage. This ability stuns whoever it hits. This ability can be dodged or blocked. Blocking is easier if you can't react within one second.
- Shadow Barrage
- Dusk attacks one person by rapidly shooting purple bolts at them. The tank can get in front of the target and absorb the damage. Alternatively, the healer should go nuts to keep the target alive. However, the former is the more viable option.
- Ceiling Portals
- Lord Warden summons portals that move on the ground. Entering one will cause you to fall through and drop down from the ceiling. You can survive the damage by using the synergy to Brace for Impact.
- Portal Feedback
- If you fall into a portal after falling from another portal, you will take immense damage.
- Teleport Strike
- Lord Warden teleports behind whoever has aggro and deals moderate physical damage.
Lord Warden Dusk can be overheard speaking to his underlings as well as directly taunting you as you progress through the Imperial Prison.
Summoning the Harvester to aid the Overfiend:
- Overfiend: "Lord Warden! Aid me."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Pitiful. Aid the Overfiend, my darling!"
Approaching the Gravelight Sentry:
- Gravelight Sentry: "The intruders are coming, Lord Warden."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "You've allowed them far enough. Fail here, and I'll feed you to the Abomination!"
Approaching the Flesh Abomination:
While fighting the Flesh Abomination:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Your corpses will join with the Abomination."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Mind where you stand!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "This delightful new strain of Hoarvor will fight on the front lines soon!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "The Abomination doesn't know his own strength!"
If the group wipes on the Abomination:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Mortal flesh has so many uses. Yours will not go to waste."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "We will add you to the might of the Abomination."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Feed on their corpses. Yours is growing flesh."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Consume them. You must grow larger if you are to serve in the war."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Your bodies will become one with the Abomination."
While approaching the Lord Warden:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Lord Bal frowns on battle amongst his servants, but Lyranth is cunning to have a mortal of your strength fight for her."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "I had a champion like you, once, who helped me rip the living essence out of her clan members. Daedric animus make great weapons and armor, you see. Dear Lyranth bears a grudge."
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Come! Meet Lyranth's clan for yourself! They fit quite comfortably!"
As you fight the Lord Warden, he will taunt you.
- Lord Warden Dusk: "I walk the shadows!" Your corpses will join with the Abomination.
- Lord Warden Dusk: "I can strike from anywhere, mortal!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "My prey never escapes!"
Summoning a portal:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Run, mortal!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Watch your step!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "The dark of Coldharbour take you!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "This spell will break you."
Charging Darklight Burst:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "This is the end!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Bask in Coldharbour's light!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Perish in Coldharbour's flame!"
Performing Shadow Barrage:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "My shadows will tear your life away!"
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Let shadow flay the meat from your bones!"
When he splits into shades:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "You fools are beneath me. My shadows will contend with you. What did Lyranth promise you? Why aid that wretch? There are no spoils here but death. Her clan deserved their fate; their souls will serve me unendingly."
Defeating the shades:
- Lord Warden Dusk: "Impressive, for insects! All you've done is delay the inevitable!"
If your group is defeated during the battle:
- "With your death will come many others."
- "More bodies for the prison. Our occupancy is inexhaustible."
- "We will harvest what's left of you, and your corpse will serve Lord Bal."
- "Your bodies will aid us in the destruction of your kind."
- "Do not fear. Even in death, your organs will serve us."
After defeating the Lord Warden, his soul will emerge from his corpse:
- Soul of Dusk: "No! I will not suffer this!"
- Lyranth: "My clan suffered it. And now, you will."
There are several Achievements associated with this boss:
|Darklight Dancer||50||Defeat the Lord Warden Dusk of Imperial City Prison while you and your group members avoid every Darklight Burst.|
|Imperial City Prison Conqueror||15||Defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, the Lord Warden's Council, and Lord Warden Dusk in Veteran Imperial City Prison.|
|Imperial City Prison Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, the Lord Warden's Council, and Lord Warden Dusk in the Imperial City Prison.|
|Lord Warden's Retaliation||50||In Veteran Imperial City Prison, destroy the Warden's Tome, then defeat Lord Warden Dusk.|
|Life Sentence||50||Defeat all mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Imperial City Prison without suffering a group member death.|
|No Prison Can Hold Me||50||Defeat all mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Imperial City Prison within forty five minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players enter The Bastion.|