|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
|This article could benefit from an image of:
A character modelling each type of gear - maybe two so we get both gender versions
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Book||Crafting Motif 14: Daedric Style|
|Armor Styles||1||Weapon Styles||3|
The Daedric Style is a crafting skill that can only be learned by reading the book Crafting Motif 14: Daedric Style. Learning this style requires a rank of 9 or higher in Metalworking, Tailoring or Woodworking.
Daedric items have fewer different designs than the ten normal racial designs (but still more variation than e.g. Ancient Elf Style). The Daedric style progression seems to follow this pattern:
- All armor has a single style across all material tiers.
- All weapons and the shield have three different styles:
- One style shared for Iron and Steel as well as Maple and Oak.
- One style for Orichalc and Beech.
- One style for Dwarven / Hickory and above.
- Only exception: The 1H Axe is missing the special design for Orichalc, instead sharing one style from Iron up to Dwarven.[verification needed — Is this still true?]
Another peculiarity of the Daedric style is that the light armor Breeches are not pants, but instead a skirt. This allows achieving a robe-like lower body appearance while still being able to wear e.g. a heavy Cuirass on the torso.
The following items are in the Daedric Style:
- Arms of Infernace
- Arms of the Ancestors
- Burning Spellweave
- Destruction Suite
- Night Terror
- Relics of the Physician, Ansur
- Relics of the Rebellion
- Shroud of the Lich
- Spider Cultist Cowl
- Treasures of the Earthforge
|Light Armor||Homespun, Linen, Cotton, Spidersilk, Ebonthread, Kresh, Ironthread, Silverweave, Shadowspun, Ancestor Silk|
|Medium Armor||Rawhide, Hide, Leather, Full-Leather, Fell, Brigandine, Ironhide, Superb, Shadowhide, Rubedo Leather|
|Heavy Armor||Iron, Steel, Orichalc, Dwarven, Ebon, Calcinium, Galatite, Quicksilver, Voidsteel, Rubedite|
Weapons and Shields
|Iron, Steel||Maple, Oak|
|Dwarven, Ebon, Calcinium, Galatite, Quicksilver, Voidsteel, Rubedite||Hickory, Yew, Birch, Ash, Mahogany, Nightwood, Ruby Ash|