Smoldering Ember Heart (rare)
Poison Solvents (10% chance)
- "When you're out exploring, keep your ears open for crackling flames—it may save you!"
Flame Atronachs are a common yet deadly Daedric creature, of an almost completely malevolent nature. Their graceful motion hides a desire to annihilate all mortals they encounter. They float across the ground, spinning and twirling at leisure, while wreathed in magical fires.
When Molag Bal banished flame atronachs from his realm one of his denizens took it upon himself to find a replacement. After searching over 37,000 planes and realms he found a suitable replacement on the Fourth Sinus of Takubar, the apparent inversion of the flame atronach known as the cold-flame atronach.
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered Daedric creatures, flame atronachs are especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild abilities.
- Fire Brand
- A basic ranged attack that does minor flame damage.
- The atronach surrounds itself in an aura of flames, doing minor flame damage over time to all players near it.
- Lava Geyser
- The atronach summons a pillar of flame from the ground that does moderate flame damage to all players as indicated by a red circle.
- When defeated, the flame atronach explodes, dealing moderate flame damage to all players around its body as indicated by a red circle.
- Falkreath Hold
- Tusenend, Vvardenfell
- south of Willowgrove
- Minantille's pocket world during the quest, Depths of Madness
Unique Flame Atronachs
- Blaze, one of the two guardians of Balreth
- Brimstone, a flame atronach found in the northern ruins of Tormented Spire
- Dark Ember, a flame atronach encountered in the City of Ash
- Hatewarden a flame atronach in the southern ruins of Tormented Spire
- Magdra Ibrai, a flame monarch located in the Flame Lair in Molavar
- Ragebinder, one of the two guardians of Balreth
They have several achievements associated with them:
|Veteran Flame Atronach Slayer||10||Defeat 60 Flame Atronach in Veteran City of Ash I.|
An atronach in Coldharbour