The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- An old story about the Silvenar states that the office represents all Wood Elves by being held simultaneously by from three to eight Bosmer from all walks of life. Such an arrangement would, of course, be completely impractical in real life.
|Silvenar Vale, Malabal Tor|
|Eastern Malabal Tor|
- Silvenar Objective: Defeat the Hound and free the city.
- Restore the Silvenar: Defeat the Hound and observe the Silvenar's marriage to the Green Lady.
- The Misfortunate Minstrels: Find the musicians lost in the Silvenar ravine.
- A Wedding to Attend: Meet the Silvenar in Silvenar, and attend his wedding.
Shops and Services
- Guildhall — A guildhall housing both the Fighters and the Mages Guild branches in Silvenar.
- More-Than-Meats — A food stall run by the chef Oleed-Meen.
- Silvenar Supplies — A general goods stall run by the merchant Hasib. A copy of Spinning a Story can be found on the second floor.