- "Weep for Shada, tears of grief. The endless years bring no relief." — Old Hammerfell Ballad
|Belkarth Region, Craglorn|
|Northeast of the Bangkorai Gate|
Shada's Tear is a ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate. The exterior of the city ruins is sprawling with Dusteater goblins, durzogs, and ogres. A duneracer called Ziruhir of the Deep can be summoned here by activating crystals and a brazier.
Near the river you can descend to the lower part of the ruin and inside the city itself, where a group of researchers are trying to solve the mystery of city's poisoned water. Their leader, Sali'ma will ask for your assistance in cleansing the waters and dealing with the powerful Nereid Queen Shada. While helping to cleanse the city waters you also have an opportunity to find and free some lost researchers and assist a Nedic priest.
- Shada's Tear Objective: Discover the secret of the cursed waters of Shada's Tear.
- The Fallen City of Shada: Cleanse the waters of Shada's Tear.
- The Reason We Fight: Release an undead Nedic priest from his curse.
- Waters Run Foul: Release the researchers from the Nereid Queen's influence.
- Prior to Update 12, this location used a Fort map marker.