This article is about the faction. For the set, see Akaviri Dragonguard.
The Dragonguard are the predecessors of the Blades. Originally from Akavir, the Dragonguard came to Tamriel to serve the Dragonborn, Reman I. Although officially disbanded at the end of the First Era, the Dragonguard continue to wait for the next Dragonborn to claim the Ruby Throne. They are seemingly unrelated to Clivia Tharn's Elite Guard.
Dragonguard Orland, the seemingly last member of the order in Elsweyr, has a bounty on his head placed by Euraxia Tharn to appease the returned dragons. Sai Sahan will return in to reform the Dragonguard in Pellitine, featured in upcoming the Dragonhold DLC.
- Dark Water Temple — A Dragonguard sanctuary accessed through a trapdoor in Kynesgrove.
- Dov-Vahl Shrine — A hidden Akaviri shrine located in Northern Elsweyr's The Scar.
- Dragonguard Tomb — A concealed Dragonguard burial site.
- Imperial City — The central city and capital of Cyrodiil and all of Tamriel.
- Arboretum — The southeastern district of the Imperial City.
- Arena District — The eastern district of the Imperial City.
- Dragonfire Cathedral — An ancient temple hidden beneath the Imperial City.
- Elven Gardens District — The northwestern district of the Imperial City.
- Imperial Sewers — The sewer system of the Imperial City.
- Memorial District — The northeastern district of the Imperial City.
- Nobles District — The western district of the Imperial City.
- Temple District — The southwestern district of the Imperial City.
- Moongrave Fane — A group dungeon in the ancient ruins of a forgotten Khajiiti faith.
- Sancre Tor — The ruin of an ancient Imperial city in the Colovian mountains of Cyrodiil.
- Storm Talon Temple — A hidden Dragonguard accessed through a trapdoor in Aphren's Hold.
- Tideholm — An island off the coast of Southern Elsweyr, due east of the South Guard Ruins.
- Valley of Blades — Retrieve the Ring of Stendarr's Mercy from the Valley of Blades.
- Wind Scour Temple — A Dragonguard temple hidden beneath HoonDing's Watch.
- City on the Brink: Report to an alliance General for a briefing on the ongoing struggle for power in the Imperial City. • •
- Knowledge is Power: Recover an ancient tome from the Daedra and assist in its translation.
- The Watcher in the Walls: Turn the tables on the Daedra in the Imperial Arena.
- The Lock and the Legion: Liaise with an Imperial captain who has infiltrated Legion Zero.
- Of Brands and Bones: Convince a skeleton to reveal the Worm Cult's excavation plans.
- The Imperial Standard: Defend a garrison from the forces of Molag Bal.
- The Bleeding Temple: Rescue the priests of the Imperial clergy from the Daedra.
- The Sublime Brazier: Put an end to Molag Bal's plot in the Imperial City.
- The Final Order: Protect a valuable ally from Euraxia's loyal assassins.
- The Sanguine Successor: Prevent a clan of vampires from draining the blood of a captured dragon.
- The Dragonguard's Legacy: Respond to a blademaster's summons and hunt for a way to fight the Dragons.
- The Horn of Ja'darri: Acquire a legendary Dragonhorn from a Dragon's lair.
- The Dragon's Lair