- 1 Cadwell's Almanac
- 2 Aldmeri Dominion
- 3 Daggerfall Covenant
- 4 Ebonheart Pact
- 5 Notes
Cadwell's Almanac is a system that allows you to track your progress through the storylines of the two other alliances that were not chosen during character creation. The Almanac is unlocked as a new tab in the Journal menu upon completion of the Main Quest, and lists the location objectives required to complete the associated quests, Cadwell's Silver and Cadwell's Gold.
Following the One Tamriel update, the territories of the two other alliances can be visited as soon as you leave the tutorial area, by speaking to one of the Alliance Navigators located in major cities, or boarding a ship available in the first main city of each Alliance (Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch). Players are not separated by their alliance choice, meaning that in all zones you will run across members of all three alliances. Any progress you make in the storylines of the other two alliances will be carried over to the Almanac when it becomes available at the end of the Main Quest.
Note that the objectives and quests that make up the Almanac are the major parts of the alliances' storylines, and are only a subset of all the available quests in the Alliance Zones; to experience the alliances in full, you may like to check out the list of Quests by Location.
The Silver tab lists the objectives needed to complete Cadwell's Silver. The alliance you experience first depends on your original faction allegiance:
- Aldmeri Dominion members will experience the Ebonheart Pact.
Daggerfall Covenant members will explore the Aldmeri Dominion.
Ebonheart Pact members will travel through the Daggerfall Covenant.
The Gold tab lists the objectives needed to complete Cadwell's Gold, which becomes available upon completion of Cadwell's Silver.
- Aldmeri Dominion members will travel through the Covenant.
Daggerfall Covenant members will explore the Pact.
Ebonheart Pact members will experience the Dominion.
- The following is a list of only the quests required for completion of Cadwell's Almanac. For all quests in this territory, please see Quests by Location: Aldmeri Dominion.
- Vulkhel Guard — Support the City Watch in Vulkhel Guard.
- Tanzelwil — Help the Queen uphold High Elf traditions.
- Mathiisen — Investigate the Heritance presence in Mathiisen.
- Skywatch — Help Razum-Dar defeat the Veiled Heritance at Skywatch.
- Firsthold — Save Firsthold from the Veiled Queen.
- Southpoint — Save Southpoint from madness.
- Reliquary of Stars — Uncover the secrets buried in the Reliquary of Stars.
- Falinesti Winter Site — Discover the mystery of the Falinesti Winter Site.
- Elden Root — You need to quell unrest in the city of Elden Root.
- Bramblebreach — Negotiate with the Bramblebreach clan for the Dominion.
- Greenheart — Protect the Wilderking.
- Woodhearth — Put a stop to Pelidil's plans in Woodhearth.
- Seaside Sanctuary — Drive back the Maormer invasion at Seaside Sanctuary.
- Dread Vullain — Discover the reason why the cursed dead have risen.
- Right of Theft: Uncover the secret of the Blackroot Clan.
- Verrant Morass — Discover the source of the blight.
- Driladan Pass — Help the Dominion defeat the undead army.
- Hectahame — Defeat Prince Naemon and restore the Heart of Valenwood!
- Velyn Harbor — Free Velyn Harbor from Drublog and Redguard invaders.
- Dra'bul — Help the Green Lady investigate the Drublog compound.
- Reap What Is Sown: Investigate the Drublog attack at the harbor.
- Jathsogur — Free the Silvenar from captivity.
- The Prisoner of Jathsogur: Free the Silvenar from the Drublog ritual.
- Silvenar — Defeat the Hound and free the city.
- Restore the Silvenar: Defeat the Hound and observe the Silvenar's marriage to the Green Lady.
- Fort Grimwatch — Drive the dark spirits from Fort Grimwatch.
- Arenthia — Aid Cariel and the Arenthian Resistance.
- Rawl'kha — Help the Lunar Champion begin a spiritual journey.
- The First Step: Help the Lunar Champions in their first trial.
- Moonmont — Deal with the Dark Mane's corruption.
- Dune — Solve Dune's Daedric problem.
- Two Moons Path — Walk the Two Moons Path with the Lunar Champion.
- The following is a list of only the quests required for completion of Cadwell's Almanac. For all quests in this territory, please see Quests by Location: Daggerfall Covenant.
- Beldama Wyrd Tree — Remove Angof's corruption from the Wyrd Tree.
- Camlorn — Lead the effort to retake Camlorn.
- Lion Guard Redoubt — Help the Lion Guard Redoubt hold the line against Angof.
- Cath Bedraud — Defeat Angof the Gravesinger.
- Alcaire Castle — Resolve the Military Standoff that threatens the Covenant.
- Army at the Gates: Derive the true purpose of the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Two Sides to Every Coin: Help the Duchess deliver her message from the castle to the Alik'r camp.
- Life of the Duchess: Take action to protect Duchess Lakana of Alcaire.
- The Safety of the Kingdom: Investigate the assassination attempts at Alcaire Castle.
- Firebrand Keep — Reunify the Knights of the Flame.
- Pariah Abbey — Restore order to Pariah Abbey and save the Spirit Wardens.
- Fire in the Fields: Help extinguish the fires in the fields at Pariah Abbey.
- Injured Spirit Wardens: Locate and heal the Spirit Wardens caught in the abbey fire.
- Azura's Guardian: Look for the Spirit Wardens that went to investigate the Cave of Dreams.
- A Prison of Sleep: Make use of a soporific potion and enter a dreaming sleep.
- At-Tura Estate — Recover the stolen Dream Shard from Hosni at-Tura.
- The Signet Ring: Help resolve the situation between Count Hosni at-Tura and his father.
- Evidence Against Adima: Help Lady Sirali at-Tura collect enough incriminating evidence to exonerate her son.
- Saving Hosni: Take another trip into the Dreamstride at the At-Tura Estate.
- Shinji's Scarp — Help the Murtag Clan stop the Ironhand ogres.
- General Godrun's Orders: Help the Murtag Clan reclaim Shinji's Scarp.
- Ending the Ogre Threat: Stop the Ironhand ogres from using a mountain cavern to attack Shinji's Scarp.
- Godrun's Dream: Rescue the general from the realm of nightmares.
- Ogre Teeth: Help a Murtag clan captain gather components for a war trophy.
- Shornhelm — Help free the upper city from Montclair forces.
- Ravenwatch Castle — Get Count Ravenwatch to tell you about Baron Montclair.
- Camp Tamrith — Help the Camp Tamrith refugees and the Shornhelm Guard.
- Lorkrata Hills — Help Verandis Ravenwatch locate the secret of Lorkrata.
- Northpoint — Infiltrate the besieged city of Northpoint and set it free.
- The Doomcrag — Ascend the mountain and put an end to Baron Montclair.
- Sentinel — Investigate the Necromancers' plot in Sentinel.
- Tu'whacca's Throne — Stop Uwafa from raising the dead at Tu'whacca's Throne.
- Tava's Blessing — Stop the Withered Hand plot at Tava's Blessing.
- Motalion Necropolis — Defeat Shiri and reclaim the final Ansei Ward.
- Evermore — Defend the city against its enemies.
- Jackdaw Cove — Slay Uela the Hagraven to put an end to the Reachmen threat.
- Bangkorai Garrison — Retake the garrison from the Imperial Army.
- Hall of Heroes — Help King Emeric defeat the Imperials at the Hall of Heroes.
- The following is a list of only the quests required for completion of Cadwell's Almanac. For all quests in this territory, please see Quests by Location: Ebonheart Pact.
- Davon's Watch — Stop the Covenant invasion of Davon's Watch.
- Othrenis — Find Mavos' tomb and wake him.
- Ash Mountain — Imprison Balreth inside Ash Mountain.
- Vivec's Antlers — Stop the Covenant from getting the Coral Heart.
- The Coral Heart: Stop the Covenant from exploiting a powerful artifact.
- Fort Virak — Repel Covenant forces from Fort Virak.
- Kragenmoor — Free Kragenmoor from the grip of Tanval's Vanguard.
- Tormented Spire — Stop Tanval from unleashing the second Brother of Strife.
- Obsidian Gorge — Find out why Maulborn are occupying the pass.
- Mournhold — Find out what's happening in the city of Mournhold.
- Tribunal Temple — Protect the Tribunal Temple from the Maulborn menace.
- Shrine of Saint Veloth — Restore Saint Veloth and stop the Daedric incursion.
- Eidolon's Hollow — Put an end to the threat of Magistrix Vox.
- Stormhold — Discover who's behind the murders in Stormhold.
- Ten-Maur-Wolk — Investigate Dominion activity at Ten-Maur-Wolk.
- Hatching Pools — Determine the Dominion's purpose in Hatching Pools.
- Loriasel — Stop Ruuvitar from corrupting the Mnemic Egg.
- Windhelm — Keep the Nord celebration safe and sound.
- Cradlecrush — Destroy the Stormfist legion holding Cradlecrush.
- Fort Amol — Assist the leaders of the Ebonheart Pact.
- Sleeping on the Job: Help locate a missing royal guardsman.
- The Pride of a Prince: Convince the Nords, Dunmer and Argonians to act on your information.
- The War Council: Stop the Stormfists infiltrating the king's court.
- Wittestadr — Solve the mystery of Wittestadr.
- Mistwatch — Help the Ternion Monks save King Jorunn.
- Jorunn's Stand — Help Prince Irnskar strengthen the alliance.
- Skuldafn — Reach the dragonshrine and stop Fildgor's vile plot.
- Vernim Woods — Investigate Vernim Wood.
- Taarengrav — Strike back against the Cult at Taarengrav.
- Pinepeak Cavern — Learn why the Worm Cult are at Pinepeak Cavern.
- Tomb Beneath the Mountain: Release the Companion spirit from the Worm Cult's control.
- Honrich Tower — Help King Jorunn defeat the Worm Cult at Honrich Tower.
- Shattered Hopes: Turn the tide in the Pact's war against the Worm Cult.
- Trolhetta — Help the Ebonheart Pact defeat the Worm Cult.
- Prior to One Tamriel, Cadwell's Almanac put players in Veteran-scaled versions of the other alliances' territories, and only with members of their own alliance; cross-faction play was not possible. If you hadn't completed the Main Quest, these "Veteran Alliance Zones" were unlocked once you reached Level 50.
|Deprecated Content Scaling System|
|Original Level||Silver Rank||Gold Rank||Dominion Zone||Covenant Zone||Pact Zone|
Stros M'Kai • Betnikh
Bleakrock Isle • Bal Foyen
|Tier 4||31–37||4||130||9||160||Malabal Tor||Alik'r Desert||Eastmarch|
|Tier 5||37–43||5||150||10||160||Reaper's March||Bangkorai||The Rift|
Quest rewards also scaled to Champion points. Items were awarded at the Champion (or Veteran) rank listed above, while XP scaled based on the difficulty level of the quest: