The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Discovery|| Leveled XP
|Dawnmead, Reaper's March|
|Eastern Reaper's March|
Dune is a city in eastern Reaper's March.
- Dune Objective: Clear the town of the Daedric invasion.
- History's Song: Fulfill an ancient bard's wish.
- To Moonmont: Seek out your destiny at the temple of Moonmont.
- To Dune: Head to Dawnmead to walk the Two Moons Path with the next Mane.
Shops and Services
- Artisans Alley — A trading plaza in the northeastern Dune.
- Crafty Mazduni's Caravan — A road-side camp housing a chef and a merchant.
- Endrothir's Gemporium — A mystic store run by Endrothir located in the city of Dune.
- Fighters Guild — The Dune branch of the Fighters Guild situated in the northern part of the city.
- Henoreth's Sack-and-Tote — A pack merchant store in Dune run by Henoreth.
- Hidden Moon Brewing — A road-side camp set up by a brewer.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall in the north of the city containing the local Mages Guild branch.
- The Dune Rise Dealer — A guild kiosk run by Uzarrur, located at the foot of the Dune Wayshrine.
- The Shop-on-the-Steps — A merchant tent at the Dune western entrance.
- The Stalls — A collection of merchant tents at the central trading plaza in Dune.
- Walker's Stay — A large, two-story Khajiiti-style inn with a spacious front porch in the northeastern section of Dune.
- Wayshrine Court — A set of stalls housing a brewer and a grocer located near the Dune Wayshrine.
- Temple of the Two Moons Path
- Shrine of Jode
- Shrine of Jone
- Shrine of Lorkhaj
- Residential House — Any one of four Khajiit style home buildings surrounding The Stalls section of the city of Dune.
Dune Wayshrine is located to the northwest of the city, on a terrace across the bridge. The terrace also accommodates the Dune Rise Dealer guild kiosk operated by the guild trader Uzarrur.