Lower Craglorn is the area containing the two regions that make up southern Craglorn.
The main settlement in Lower Craglorn is Belkarth, which sits on the border between the western and eastern regions. The city of Elinhir is located in the southeast, and the prestigious Rahni'Za, School of Blades is located in the southwest. The Belkarth Region in the west is covered in Yokudan ruins and is currently under the influence of the Celestial Warrior and the Anka-Ra. The Celestial Mage has taken up residence in the Elinhir Region in the east, which is filled with many Ayleid ruins and is occupied by atronachs and spellfiends. Upper Craglorn lies to the north, and access to this region has been restored following the clearing of a landslide in the northwest, and the sundering of a barricade of Iron Orcs in the northeast.
The names of the western subzone and eastern subzone, Belkarth Region and Elinhir Region respectively, were clarified on ESO Live and do not appear in-game.
Belkarth Region Places
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Rahni'Za, School of Warriors — A sword academy in south-central Craglorn, west of Belkarth.
- The Seeker's Archive — An ancient library in Craglorn.
- Shada's Tear — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate.
- Buried Sands — A cave in northwestern Craglorn containing Anka-Ra warriors.
- Hel Ra Citadel — An ancient Yokudan fortress in southwestern Craglorn.
- Mtharnaz — A Dwemer ruin in southwestern Craglorn, near the Bangkorai Gate.
- Rkhardahrk — A group delve found in northern Craglorn, northeast of the Seeker's Archive.
- Ruins of Kardala — An ancient Yokudan tomb in western Lower Craglorn.
- Tombs of the Na-Totambu — A Yokudan burial ground in southern Craglorn containing Anka-Ra warriors.
- Zalgaz's Den — A cave west of Belkarth.
- Anka-Ra's Avowal — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in central Craglorn, east of Thunder Falls Camp.
- Anka-Ra's Crucible — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in western Craglorn, southeast of Shada's Tear.
- Anka-Ra's Mettle — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in central Craglorn, south of Rkhardahrk.
- Anka-Ra's Plight — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in western Craglorn, north of Buried Sands.
- Anka-Ra's Vigil — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in central Craglorn, north of Scorpion Ravine.
Points of Interest
- Bangkorai Gate — A border gate in western Craglorn.
- Lanista's Waystation — A small camp in northern Craglorn.
- Scorpion Ravine — A ravine found west of Belkarth.
- Taborra's Camp — A Dusteater goblin tribe camp located east of Hel Ra Citadel. }
- Thunder Falls Camp — An Iron Orc campsite located on the northern border of Lower Craglorn.
- Belkarth Wayshrine — Located in Belkarth.
- Sandy Path Wayshrine — Located northeast of Hel Ra Citadel.
- Seeker's Archive Wayshrine — Located east of the Seeker's Archive.
- Shada's Tear Wayshrine — Located north of Shada's Tear.
- Reinhold's Retreat — A hidden Nedic ruin located beneath Belkarth.
- Ruined Library — A Nedic ruin in western Craglorn, west of Rahni'Za, School of Warriors.
Elinhir Region Places
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Aetherian Archive — A tower in southeastern Craglorn near the city of Elinhir.
- Balamath — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Craglorn, north of Elinhir containing Blackcaster conjurers.
- Bloodroot Forge — A group dungeon in Craglorn.
- Chiselshriek Mine — A mine in northeastern Craglorn.
- Falkreath Hold — A group dungeon in Craglorn.
- Haddock's Market — A cave in south-central Craglorn, just east of Belkarth containing Greycloak Mercenaries.
- Hircine's Haunt — A cave in central Craglorn, north of Belkarth.
- Molavar — An Ayleid ruin located west of Elinhir in Lower Craglorn containing undead.
- Rkundzelft — A Dwemer city founded by the Rourken clan in eastern Craglorn, just south of the Lake of Teeth.
- Adamant Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, north of Belkarth.
- Boreal Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, north of Mountain Overlook Wayshrine.
- Conflagrant Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, northwest of Elinhir.
- Cyclonic Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, east of the Spellscar.
- Fulminant Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, west of Balamath.
Points of Interest
- Inazzur's Hold — An Iron Orc stronghold in eastern Craglorn.
- Lake of Teeth — A lake found east of the Spellscar.
- Ogondar's Winery — The personal winery of Ogondar, the brewer at Crossroads Tavern in Belkarth.
- Proving Grounds Dolmen — A destroyed dolmen in Lower Craglorn.
- Domus Phrasticus — A medium player house in eastern Craglorn.
- Elinhir Private Arena — A notable player house in eastern Craglorn.
- Hakkvild's High Hall — An expansive Nord manor reachable from Craglorn.
- Elinhir Wayshrine — Located north of Elinhir.
- Inazzur's Hold Wayshrine — Located southeast of Inazzur's Hold.
- Mountain Overlook Wayshrine — Located southwest of the Proving Grounds Dolmen.
- Spellscar Wayshrine — Located south of the Spellscar.
- Frost Monarch Lair — A Nedic ruin in eastern Craglorn, east of Inazzur's Hold.
- Storm Lair — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Craglorn, northwest of Elinhir Wayshrine.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Celestial Investigator||50||Discover why the Celestials have appeared in Craglorn.|