Online:Village of the Lost
- The blue fluid found everywhere in Coldharbour is called Azure Plasma, and is unformed "chaotic creatia," the stuff from which all Oblivion matter is formed. When a Daedra is "killed," its morphotype, or vestige, gradually forms a new body by accretion of Azure Plasma.
|Black Garrison, Coldharbour|
The central island is named Ruins of Silver Run, and contains portals to the two floating islands. Ruins of Khaj'yahai is the western floating island, while Ruins of Dushnikh's Shadow is the eastern one. Island of the Damned can be reached from Khaj'yahai, and the portal to Island of the Lost is found in Dushnikh's Shadow. The other islands can all be reached by swimming, but Slaughterfish can pose a problem. The island containing Dushnikh's Shadow Longhouse is located in the far northeast. The Subterranean Cavern entrance can be found at the base of the volcano to the north.
- Village of the Lost Objective: Discover the secrets of the lost villages.
- Aez the Collector, a Dremora
- Gruthaz, a harvester
- Iluzan, a flesh atronach
- Macius Cento, a lich
- Mirok the Deplorable, a Dremora
- Uluzzur, a bone colossus
- Vrendi, a harvester
- Zatalguch, a Daedric Titan (Group Challenge)
There are three Achievement associated with this location:
|Village of the Lost Group Event||50||Defeat Zatalguch in the Village of the Lost.|
|Village of the Lost Vanquisher||10||Defeat three of the champions in the Village of the Lost.|
|Village of the Lost Conqueror||50||Defeat all of the champions in the Village of the Lost.|
- Defeating Zatalguch in the Subterranean Lair will earn you 1 Skill Point.
- Khaj'yahai and Dushnikh's Shadow were originally named Khajiit Village and Orcish Village respectively.