|Needed for||Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion|
|Housing||Mathiisen Manor (1,025,000 )|
|Furnishing(s)||Ancient High Elf Statue (35,000 )|
- Complete 37 quests in Auridon.
Auridon Adventurer is awarded for completing 37 quests in Auridon. This includes both the Auridon Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase Mathiisen Manor outside of Mathiisen for 1,025,000 }, and you can purchase an Ancient High Elf Statue for your house. It costs 35,000 and can be purchased from Athrahgor in Skywatch.
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- Ensuring Security: Help Watch Captain Astanya shore up security for the Queen's visit.
- A Hostile Situation: Bring a traitor to justice.
- To Tanzelwil: Find the queen at Tanzelwil.
- In the Name of the Queen: Help the queen complete an ancient ritual.
- Rites of the Queen: Protect the queen as she performs an ancient ritual.
- To Mathiisen: Seek out Razum-dar near Mathiisen.
- Putting the Pieces Together: Scout Mathiisen for signs of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Unveiling: Help uncover the Veiled Heritance in Mathiisen.
- To Skywatch: Meet Razum-dar in Skywatch.
- Lifting the Veil: Root out the Veiled Heritance agent in Skywatch.
- Wearing the Veil: Infiltrate the Veiled Heritance.
- The Veil Falls: Root out the leaders of the Veiled Heritance.
- To Dawnbreak: Travel to Dawnbreak.
- Through the Ashes: Help stop the Daedra from overrunning Dawnbreak.
- To Firsthold: Seek out the First Auridon Marines at Firsthold.
- Breaking the Barrier: Help the Battlereeve and the Guild gain access to the Firsthold Castle.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Missive to the Queen: Report to a Watchman at Vulkhel Guard.
- All the Fuss: Report to a Watchman at Vulkhel Guard.
- Back to Skywatch: Gather some reinforcements for Firsthold.
- Corruption Stones: Remove the corruption from the ruins of Tanzelwil.
- Depths of Madness: Find Queen Ayrenn's missing entourage.
- The First Patient: Help discover the source of a terrible disease.
- Plague of Phaer: Help distribute the treatment for a terrible disease.
- Unaccounted Crew: Help track down a captain's missing crew members.
- Real Marines: Rescue and rearm the real Auridon Marines.
- Repentant Son: Deliver a son's final words to his mother.
- The Serpent's Beacon: Halt the Sea Viper invasion at the South Beacon lighthouse.
- Silsailen Rescue: Rescue Silsailen villagers from a Heritance attack.
- Teldur's End: Help rescue the local canonreeve.
- The Toothmaul Ploy: Figure out what is going on in Toothmaul Gully.
- Well-Armed Savages: Loot some Altmer weaponry from the Toothmaul goblins.
- An Act of Kindness: Help free the ancient spirits of Ezduiin from an eternal curse.
- Assisting the Assistant: Gather some parts to repair an Argonian's pet Dwemer construct.
- Final Blows: Destroy the last remnants of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Mallari-Mora: Help Telenger the Artificer recover an ancient relic.
- Preventative Measure: Help an Argonian secure her freedom.
- The Racer: Win a race with a frog.
- Silent Village: Dispel the Daedric influence in the woods of Shattered Grove.
- Spirited Away: Help a mother bring peace to her children by praying at their graves.
- The Veiled Choice: Rescue a Marine's daughter from the Veiled Heritance.
- A Village Awakened: Restore the people and creatures of Shattered Grove.
- Blessings of the Eight: Help the Torinaan clergy cleanse their holy sites.
- Eye of the Ancients: Reactivate an old Aldmeri harbor defense system.
- Eye Spy: Help disrupt the Covenant troops attacking North Beacon.
- Harsh Lesson: Uncover abuse at a renowned school.
- The Jester's Joke: Help reunite a spirit with his soul.
- Lost Bet: Help a ghost settle an ongoing wager.
- Relic Rescue: Help the relic-keeper protect Torinaan's priceless artifacts.
- Rightful Inheritance: Help the illegitimate son of a High Kinlord prove himself to his ancestors.
- Take Me Home: Help a lost scamp find its way home.
- The Wayward Dagger: Help save a Covenant defector.
Disabled Side Quests
Faith in the Family: Please add a description for this quest(disabled since early 2014) New in Town: Help retrieve some outstanding debts.(disabled since Patch 1.0.1)
Banished Cells Pledge: Explore the Banished Cells and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Banishing the Banished: Help imprison the spirit of an evil Altmer.
- The Plan: Return to the Banished Cells and free its keepers from Daedric servitude.
Veteran Banished Cells Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Veteran Banished Cells.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)