|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Pray for Ancalin's children.
- Talk to Ancalin.
- "A mother shouldn't outlive her children. And I've had four pass on to Aetherius. It's almost too much to bear."
- Is there any way I can help?
- "Would you pray for them? Pray for them at their grave markers. I want them to have peace. But I'm too old to go now. I can't even leave Skywatch."
- Where are the markers?
- "They're buried at all four ends of the island. On a bluff outside Vulkhel Guard, just outside of Tanzelwil, near Castle Rilis. And on a hill overlooking Phaer. My children loved the water. Loved the sight of it."
- I'll pray for your children.
You need to pray at each of the four grave markers.
Elanduya, the eldest, is west of Vulkhel Guard. Pray at her grave marker, and her spirit appears to the left, looking out at the sea.
- "When I was young, I thought mother didn't know anything. Now I wish I'd listened to her more."
- "Mother would take us here to remember our ancestors. Her father. I loved those visits."
- "This land is so beautiful, I don't want to leave. I should have listened to mother. I'm so scared. Mother!"
Soraperil, the youngest, is by Castle Rilis and closer to Nine-Prow Landing. There is a troll in front of the marker that you will need to defeat before you can pray at it. Soraperil's spirit appears behind the skeleton sitting at the edge of the cliff.
- "Have you ever wondered what's out there? What lies beyond? It's time I found out!"
Return to Ancalin in Skywatch.
- "Did you do as you promised? Do my children know peace?"
- They're all at peace now.
- "Auri-el bless and keep you, traveler. You have no idea how much this means to an old woman. Now I can find peace myself. I'll be with my babies soon. It's been so long since I've seen their faces."
She gives you a ring and some gold.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective: Pray for Ancalin's Children
Hidden Objective: Pray at Marker near Vulkhel Guard
Hidden Objective: Pray at Marker Outside Phaer
Hidden Objective: Pray at Tanzelwil Marker
Hidden Objective: Pray at Castle Rilis Marker