The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Skywatch Objective: Help Razum-dar defeat the Veiled Heritance at Skywatch.
- Assisting the Assistant: Gather some parts to repair an Argonian's pet Dwemer construct.
- Final Blows: Destroy the last remnants of the Veiled Heritance.
- Mud Ball Merriment: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Bosmer of Skywatch.
- The Racer: Win a race with a frog.
- Spirited Away: Help a mother bring peace to her children by praying at their graves.
- Take Me Home: Help a lost scamp find its way home.
- To Skywatch: Meet Razum-dar in Skywatch.
- Springtime Flair: Cheer up Auridon's locals on behalf of your "queen".
Shops and Services
- Barbed Hook Tavern — An inn in Skywatch
- Constellation Farms — A stable just outside Skywatch.
- Culinary Imports — A grocer shop in southern Skywatch.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the Skywatch branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located in the city of Skywatch.
- Market-Side Meadery — A tavern and crafting area in central Skywatch.
- The Mercantile — A trading street in the southwestern Skywatch.
- Sky's Edge Tavern — A tavern located in western Skywatch, outside the main gate.
- Skystep Stalls — A collection of guild kiosks located on the steps to Skywatch Wayshrine.
- Skywatch Coinhouse — A bank in northwestern Skywatch.
- Skywatch Manor — A prominent manor in Skywatch.
- The Sleepy Eaglet — An open-air tavern located in northwestern Skywatch.
- The Watcher's Forge — A smithy in Skywatch.
- Transport Services
- Skywatch Wayshrine — Located on the western side of Skywatch.
- Telenger's Emporium — A shop located in northern Skywatch.
The Skywatch Wayshrine can be found outside the city gates to the west.
- Various Dwemer containers can be found in Skywatch, around the Dwarven Centurion display. Looting from them is considered stealing, but they do have a chance to contain Dwemer style motif chapters.