Online:Zone Guide/Reaper's March
Once known simply as Northern Valenwood, this region that borders Cyrodiil and Elsweyr has seen so much bloody warfare since the fall of the Second Empire that it's now known as Reaper's March, even to its battle-scarred inhabitants.
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- Grim Situation: Defeat the spirit invasion in Fort Grimwatch.
- Grimmer Still: Cleanse the temple and Fort Grimwatch.
- The Colovian Occupation: Help the Arenthian resistance drive out the Colovians.
- Stonefire Machinations: Defeat the Stonefire Cult and the Dark Mane.
- A Door Into Moonlight: Discover if you truly are the Moon Hallowed.
- The First Step: Help the Lunar Champions in their first trial.
- Motes in the Moonlight: Cleanse Moonmont and subdue the Dark Mane.
- The Fires of Dune: Stop the Daedric invasion of Dune.
- The Moonlit Path: Help the Lunar Champion walk the Two Moons Path.
- The Den of Lorkhaj: Help the Lunar Champion walk the final, dark path.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Arenthia Wayshrine — Located in western Arenthia.
- Dune Wayshrine — Located in northwestern Dune.
- Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine — Located northeast of Fort Grimwatch.
- Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine — Located just outside Fort Sphinxmoth.
- Moonmont Wayshrine — Located northeast of Moonmont.
- Rawl'kha Wayshrine — Located in southwest Rawl'kha.
- Sren-ja Wayshrine — Located north of S'ren-ja.
- Vinedusk Wayshrine — Located southwest of Vinedusk Village.
- Willowgrove Wayshrine — Located northeast of Willowgrove.
Delves are solo-able dungeons found throughout the world. Delves will always contain a single skyshard and a boss who drops item set gear.
- Claw's Strike — A ruined Khajiiti temple in western Reaper's March, located to the north of the Do'Krin Monastery containing Dawnmead Bandits.
- Fardir's Folly — An Ayleid ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Fort Sphinxmoth containing raiders.
- Jode's Light — A ruined Khajiiti temple in eastern Reaper's March, west of Dune containing thunderbugs, giant bats and goblins.
- Kuna's Delve — A mine in northern Reaper's March, south of Arenthia containing trolls.
- Thibaut's Cairn — A crypt in central Reaper's March, east of Vinedusk Village containing undead.
- Weeping Wind Cave — A cave in southeastern Reaper's March, northeast of Willowgrove containing Werewolves.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Arenthia — A city in northern Reaper's March.
- Do'Krin Monastery — Located in western Reaper's March, northwest of the Grahtwood tunnel.
- Dune — A city in eastern Reaper's March.
- Falinesti Autumn Site — The autumn location of Falinesti, in central Reaper's March, west-northwest of Rawl'kha.
- Fort Grimwatch — A fort in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Fort Sphinxmoth — A ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Dune.
- Greenhill — A riverside settlement in northern Reaper's March, southwest of Arenthia.
- Hadran's Caravan — A camp in southeastern Reaper's March.
- Hadran's Caravan — A camp in southeastern Reaper's March.
- Moonmont — A crypt in southern Reaper's March.
- Pa'alat — A small town in northern Reaper's March, northwest of Dune.
- Rawl'kha — A city in central Reaper's March.
- S'ren-ja — A small town in eastern Reaper's March, southwest of Dune.
- Senalana — An Ayleid ruin in northern Reaper's March, west of Arenthia.
- Thizzrini Arena — A camp in central Reaper's March, just north of Rawl'kha.
- Thormar — An Ayleid ruin in southern Reaper's March, east of the Do'Krin Monastery.
- Vinedusk Village — A small town in western Reaper's March, east of the Malabal Tor gate.
- Willowgrove — A small town in southern Reaper's March, south of Rawl'kha.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Crescent River Camp — Located northeast of the Do'Krin Monastery, in central Reaper's March.
- Dawnmead Brigand Camp — Located north of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Dawnmead Ruin Camp — Located south of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Fishing Dock — Located just west of Arenthia, in northern Reaper's March.
- Little Ozur's Camp — Located southwest of Fort Sphinxmoth, in northeastern Reaper's March.
- Researcher's Camp — Located northwest of Greenhill, in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Willowgrove Cavern — Located south of the Grahtwood tunnel, in southern Reaper's March.
Set Stations are locations in the world where you can craft items with specific item set bonuses.
- Broken Arch — A ruin in southern Reaper's March, east of the Do'Krin Monastery.
- Greenspeaker's Grove — Located in western Reaper's March, northeast of Vinedusk Village.
- Old Town Cavern — A cave in northern Reaper's March, west of Senalana.
Mundus Stones are objects in the world that grant a boon in the form of a temporary player buff. This buff will persist until replaced with a different Mundus Stone boon.
- The Apprentice — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
- The Steed — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
Public Dungeons are open world dungeons found throughout Tamriel and beyond. These are designed for four player groups. Completing different parts of Public Dungeons can award you with a skill point, experience, gold, and gear.
World Events such as Dark Anchors are activities that occur in the world that are best tackled by a group of adventurers. Completing a World Event can award you experience, gold, and higher tier gear.
- Dawnmead Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point east of Arenthia in northeastern Reaper's March.
- Jodewood Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point north of the Do'Krin Monastery in southwestern Reaper's March.
- Northern Woods Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point south of Arenthia in northern Reaper's March.
World Bosses are difficult enemies meant to be tackled by a group of adventurers. Defeating a world boss can award you higher tier gear.
- Big Ozur's Valley — A small valley located just east of Greenhill that is inhabited by ogres.
- Deathsong Cleft — A cleft in Reaper's March, just south of Vinedusk Village.
- Old S'ren-ja Docks — A derelict pier, south-southwest of S'ren-ja in Reaper's March.
- Reaper's Henge — A grove in central Reaper's March, north of Rawl'kha.
- Ushmal's Rest — A graveyard in northern Reaper's March, just north of Pa'alat.
- Waterdancer Falls — A waterfall in Reaper's March, just north of Moonmont.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|East from the solemn eye's shrine.||East of Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine, north of the Researcher's Camp|
|Where temple became tree-house.||Greenhill, behind the temple on the cliffs|
|In a smoldering shell.||South of Old Town Cavern, in a burnt out Bosmeri house||Surrounded by skeevers|
|Overlooking the site of the fall.||In the rocks south of Falinesti Autumn Site, due west of Rawl'kha|
|Camped on the way to Claw's Strike.||Under bridge west of Crescent River Camp|
|Hidden by a less subtle blade.||Thormar ruins, on top of the rocks|
|Dune's arcane beacon.||Dune, top of the rocks next to the Mages Guild||Surrounded by clannfear & trolls. This one used to be on the Guildhall's balcony, and could only be accessed during or after The Fires of Dune quest.|
|Mara's devout frets in view.||Fort Sphinxmoth, behind broken wall|
|Within earshot of the cheering crowd.||Thizzrini Arena, from doors turn left on the rocks above Feluni's office|
|Growling, beastly gladiators prowl.||Kuna's Delve, in a barrel upper side, big room top right|
|Treasure of the bard's tomb.||Thibaut's Cairn catacombs, middle room||Surrounded by skeletons|
|Awash in tears underground.||Weeping Wind Cave bottom room|
|Outlaws strike skooma deals here.||Claw's Strike, room to the right||Surrounded by lions|
|The folly is in passing through quickly.||Fardir's Folly, across walkway in a small room|
|Moon's light reveals its secret.||Jode's Light, room to the left of the entrance||Surrounded by giant bats|
|Far beneath a foul manor.||In the Vile Manse, in the cavern as you drop down to the second floor.||This one is usually guarded by a boss Daedroth named Xevat-Golok.|
Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- Cohort Briefing: Arenthia by Centurion Iunius Ocella — An Imperial officer's briefing on the planned occupation of Arenthia
- The Eagle and the Cat by Lord Gharesh-ri, Speaker for the Mane — A description of the outbreak of the Knahaten Flu
- Elven Eyes, Elven Spies by Zwinthodurr Roun-dar — A cautionary pamphlet warning of Aldmeri Dominion spies in Elsweyr
- Litter-Mates of Darkness by Moon Bishop Hunal — An essay surrounding the dro-m'Athra
- A Looter's Paradise by the Silver-Haired Shadow
- Master Zoaraym's Tale, Part 1 by Gi'Nanth — About the Temple of the Two Moons in Elsweyr and its students
- Master Zoaraym's Tale, Part 2 by Gi'Nanth — About the Temple of the Two Moons in Elsweyr and its students
- The Moon Cats and their Dance — Attributed to Clan Mother Ahnissi
- Moon-Sugar for Glossy Fur? Yes! by Rathuni-la Dawnwhisker, Daughter of Azurah — A pamphlet dismissing claims that Moon Sugar is bad for a Khajiit's health
- Yours for the Taking! by Catonius Libo, Aide-de-Camp to General Lavinia Axius — A call for Colovians to join the Legion of the West Weald
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer IV by Marobar Sul — Book 4 of a series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Dwemer Inquiries Volume I by Thelwe Ghelein, Scholar — Part of a series of scholarly essays on the elusive Dwemer
- Dwemer Inquiries Volume II by Thelwe Ghelein, Scholar — Part of a series of scholarly essays on the elusive Dwemer
- Dwemer Inquiries Volume III by Thelwe Ghelein, Scholar — Part of a series of scholarly essays on the elusive Dwemer
- 16 Accords of Madness, Vol. VI — Hircine's Tale
- Crow and Raven: Three Short Fables — A series of morals
- Myths of Sheogorath, Volume 1 by Mymophonus — Magical myths about the Madgod himself
- Myths of Sheogorath, Volume 2 by Mymophonus — Magical myths about the Madgod himself
- The Homilies of Blessed Almalexia by Almalexia — A series of children's fables, each with its own moral
- The Legendary Scourge — A short story and poem about Scourge, the mace of Malacath
- The Lusty Argonian Maid, Volume 1 by Crassius Curio — A fragment of a bawdy play
- The Lusty Argonian Maid, Volume 2 by Crassius Curio — A fragment of a bawdy play
- The Red Book of Riddles — Small collection of riddles
- Wabbajack — Story of one man's summoning of Sheogorath and descent into madness
- Proper-Life: Three Chants — Marching songs of the Alessian Order
- Song of the Askelde Men — A traditional Nordic poem about a ghost stalking those that killed him
- The Warrior's Charge — An old poem of the Redguards that deals with the constellations
- Words of the Wind — A volume of verse collected from Ashlander wise women