Glenumbra, the westernmost region of High Rock, contains the city-states of Daggerfall and Camlorn, the great cemetary of Cath Bedraud, andthe wild areas of Hag Fen, Glenumbra Moors, and the forests of Daenia.
- 1 Zone Story Quests
- 2 Wayshrines
- 3 Cave Delver
- 4 Points of Interest
- 5 Pathfinder
- 6 Set Stations
- 7 Mundus Stones
- 8 Public Dungeons
- 9 World Events
- 10 World Bosses
- 11 Skyshard Hunter
- 12 Shalidor's Library Books
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- Blood and the Crescent Moon: Investigate the strange goings-on in Daggerfall.
- Bloodthorn Assassins: Foil an assassination attempt in Daggerfall.
- Turning of the Trees: Help the Wyrd Sisters set up a ward to protect Deleyn's Mill.
- Ash and Reprieve: Rescue the villagers scattered around Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Tree's Roots: Cleanse the roots of the Wyrd Tree and evacuate Deleyn's Mill.
- Seeking the Guardians: Discover what has become of the elemental guardians.
- Champion of the Guardians: Restore the link between the Wyrd Sisters and the guardians.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Help the Wyrd Sisters reclaim the Beldama Wyrd.
- Purifying the Wyrd Tree: Destroy the corruption of the Beldama Wyrd Tree.
- A Duke in Exile: Help find a kidnapped duke.
- Wolves in the Fold: Investigate the Camlorn refugees for any signs of Faolchu's agents.
- Lineage of Tooth and Claw: Discover how Faolchu was summoned back from the dead.
- Ripple Effect: Help discover a way to defeat an ancient enemy.
- A Step Back in Time: Relive the last moments of the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- The Nameless Soldier: Learn how Faolchu met his end at the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- Rally Cry: Help the Lion Guard reach the city of Camlorn.
- A Lingering Hope: Help the Lion Guard get inside the city of Camlorn.
- Hidden in Flames: Cure the Camlorn citizenry of lycanthropy.
- The Fall of Faolchu: Confront Faolchu the Reborn and retake the city of Camlorn.
- The Lion Guard's Stand: Search for the missing Lion Guard patrols near the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Mastering the Talisman: Help a Mages Guild wizard recharge an ancient relic.
- Mists of Corruption: Find a way through the poison mists at Cath Bedraud.
- The Labyrinth: Find a safe place within the labyrinth of crypts at Cath Bedraud.
- Angof the Gravesinger: Stop Angof the Gravesinger's necromantic plan to conquer Glenumbra.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Aldcroft Wayshrine — Located in the northwestern section of Aldcroft.
- Baelborne Rock Wayshrine — Located beside the river south of the Baelborne Rock ruins, and just east of the Daggerfall gates.
- Burial Tombs Wayshrine — Located south of the Burial Mounds, halfway between Dwynnarth Ruins and the Tomb of Lost Kings.
- Crosswych Wayshrine — Located in the foothills west of Crosswych.
- Daggerfall Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Deleyn's Mill Wayshrine — Located in the woodland to the north of Deleyn's Mill.
- Eagle's Brook Wayshrine — Located on the main road southeast of Eagle's Brook.
- Farwatch Wayshrine — Located on the higher trail southeast of Farwatch Tower.
- Hag Fen Wayshrine — Located on the eastern coast of Hag Fen.
- Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine — Located just northwest of the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- North Hag Fen Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Hag Fen, west of Spindleclutch.
- Wyrd Tree Wayshrine — Located to the southeast of the Beldama Wyrd Tree, west of Dresan Keep.
Delves are solo-able dungeons found throughout the world. Delves will always contain a single skyshard and a boss who drops item set gear.
- Cryptwatch Fort — A fort just north of the Crosswych Wayshrine in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Ebon Crypt — A tomb west of Cath Bedraud in Glenumbra containing Bloodthorn cultists.
- Enduum — An Ayleid ruin on the shore west of Camlorn in Glenumbra containing undead.
- Ilessan Tower — A ruin just west of the Baelborne Rock Wayshrine and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Mines of Khuras — Mines on the shore east of Aldcroft, in Glenumbra containing Bloodthorn cultists.
- Silumm — An Ayleid ruin just north of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Dominion soldiers and werewolves.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Aldcroft — A town in east-central Glenumbra, south of Camlorn.
- Baelborne Rock — A ruined fort in southern Glenumbra, just northeast of Daggerfall.
- Beldama Wyrd Tree — A secluded glade in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
- Burial Mounds — A collection of crypts in northern Glenumbra, southwest of Crosswych.
- Cambray Pass — A mountain pass and ruined fortress in the Cambray Hills of central Glenumbra.
- Camlorn — A city in north-central Glenumbra.
- Cath Bedraud — A large cemetery in northern Glenumbra, west of Crosswych.
- Crosswych — A town in northeastern Glenumbra close to the Stormhaven border.
- Daggerfall — The largest city in Glenumbra, located at the southwestern end of the peninsula.
- Deleyn's Mill — A farm and lumbermill in southeastern Glenumbra, east of Daggerfall.
- Dresan Keep — A ruined tower in south-central Glenumbra, west of Aldcroft.
- Dwynnarth Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in eastern Glenumbra, southwest of Crosswych.
- Eagle's Brook — A coastal town in north-central Glenumbra, just west of Camlorn.
- Glenumbra Moors — A battlefield in central Glenumbra, and the location of the ancient Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- Hag Fen — A marshland area in eastern Glenumbra, northeast of Aldcroft.
- Lion Guard Redoubt — A camp of the Lion Guard in northern Glenumbra, northeast of Camlorn.
- Red Rook Camp — A bandit camp in southeastern Glenumbra, south of Aldcroft.
- Shrieking Scar — An escarpment in southwestern Glenumbra, north of Daggerfall.
- Tomb of Lost Kings — A crypt in northeastern Glenumbra, south of Crosswych.
- Vale of the Guardians — A wooded grove in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
- Westtry — A town in the Cambray Hills of central Glenumbra, southwest of Camlorn.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Dourstone Isle — A small island in southeastern Glenumbra, off the coast of Deleyn's Mill.
- Gaudet Farm — A small farm in northern Glenumbra, southwest of Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Merovec's Folly — A ruined fortification in northern Glenumbra, just west of Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Mire Falls — A small glade by a waterfall in central Glenumbra, just west of Aldcroft.
- Miltrin's Fishing Cabin — A cabin on an island in southwestern Glenumbra, west of Shrieking Scar.
- Tangle Rock — A Bloodthorn camp surrounding a rock formation in Hag Fen in eastern Glenumbra.
- Valewatch Tower — A tower in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra, overlooking the Vale of the Guardians.
Set Stations are locations in the world where you can craft items with specific item set bonuses.
- Chill House — An abandoned shack in southern Glenumbra, south of the Wyrd Tree.
- Mesanthano's Tower — A tower on an island in northeastern Glenumbra, off the coast of Hag Fen.
- Par Molag — An Ayleid ruin in northern Glenumbra, north of Cath Bedraud.
Mundus Stones are objects in the world that grant a boon in the form of a temporary player buff. This buff will persist until replaced with a different Mundus Stone boon.
- The Lady — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
- The Lover — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
Public Dungeons are open world dungeons found throughout Tamriel and beyond. These are designed for four player groups. Completing different parts of Public Dungeons can award you with a skill point, experience, gold, and gear.
World Events such as Dark Anchors are activities that occur in the world that are best tackled by a group of adventurers. Completing a World Event can award you experience, gold, and higher tier gear.
- Cambray Hills Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point north of Aldcroft in central Glenumbra.
- Daenia Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point south of Deleyn's Mill in southeastern Glenumbra.
- King's Guard Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Cath Bedraud in northern Glenumbra.
World Bosses are difficult enemies meant to be tackled by a group of adventurers. Defeating a world boss can award you higher tier gear.
- Balefire Island — An island off the coast of Glenumbra, north of Eagle's Brook and Camlorn.
- North Shore Point — An island in the lake east of Westtry in Glenumbra.
- Seaview Point — A beach-side cave in Glenumbra, southwest of the Enduum ruins.
- Trapjaw's Cove — A swamp on the eastern coast of northern Glenumbra, just south of the Tomb of Lost Kings.
- Western Overlook — A hill just north of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.
- The Wolf's Camp — A camp north of Aldcroft in Glenumbra.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|Guarding Daggerfall's eastern gates.||Left of Eastern Gate.|
|Before Dresan's headless sentinel.||Northwest of Dresan Keep, next to the Statue, Herald of illumination.|
|Search amongst the shrieks.||Southwest of Shrieking Scar.|
|Westtry's dead slept underneath.||Northwest of Westtry, above the tomb.|
|Far behind the Elf-haters' lines.||West of Glenumbra Moors on a cliff.|
|Beneath a Hag's footbridge.||Beside bridge in water along road, Southwest of Hag Fen.|
|Where vines strangle the sleeping dead.||East side of Cath Bedraud.|
|Close to finding the kings.||Tomb of Lost Kings, on rocks next to Stibbons camp.|
|A climb above Crosswych.||Miners Lament, above in a cart.|
|A tower explored is Ilessen learned.||Ilesan Tower, lots of Harpys, Left from entrance, large outside room.|
|Near Silumm's well on Daggerfall shores.||Silumm, room left of entrance.|
|Within a mine of blood and thorns.||Mines of Khuras, left of entrance up on a platform.|
|Behind a wall to Enduum all.||Enduum, small room, right of entrance.|
|Where Ebon Crypts become Ebon Caves.||Ebon Crypt, left of entrance, rectangle room.|
|In the bowels of Cryptwatch.||Cryptwatch Fort, left of entrance, room end of hall.|
|In the roots of the Hallows.||Bad Man's Hallows, Room right of entrance after being ported.|
Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- The Code of Mauloch — A description of the unwritten rules of the Orcs
- Guide to the Daggerfall Covenant — A history and overview of the Daggerfall Covenant
- Schemes of the Reachmage by Gabrielle Benele, Wizard — A Mages Guild record of findings on Angof the Gravesinger
- True Heirs of the Empire by Erystera Ligen — Propaganda for the Daggerfall Covenant
- The True Nature of Orcs (Banned Ed.) — Book detailing the Orsimer race and their origin
- Varieties of Faith: The Bretons by Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College — A summary of the Breton pantheon
- Varieties of Faith: The Orcs by Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College — A summary of the religion of Orcs
- A Warning to the Aldmeri Dominion by Erystera Ligen — A Daggerfall Covenant ultimatum delivered to the Aldmeri Dominion
- The Werewolf's Hide by An Unknown Packleader — A werewolf's greatest asset
- Wyresses: The Name-Daughters by Glargargil the Speaking Oak — A song of Jephre and the Wyrd Women, attributed to Glargargil
- Galerion the Mystic by Asgrim Kolsgreg — A biography of Galerion, a Psijic who founded the Mages Guild
- Great Harbingers of the Companions by Swyk the Long-Sighted — Chronicle of some of the leaders of the Companions
- The Illusion of Death — Fragmented account of Prophet Marukh's encounter with the spirit of Alessia
- Jorunn the Skald-King by Helgreir Lute-Voice, Bard of Windhelm — A biographical book on High King Jorunn of Skyrim
- Triumphs of a Monarch, Ch. 3 by His Majesty King Emeric — An autobiographical account of the life of King Emeric of Wayrest
- Triumphs of a Monarch, Ch. 6 by His Majesty King Emeric — An autobiographical account of the life of King Emeric of Wayrest
- Triumphs of a Monarch, Ch. 10 by His Majesty King Emeric — An autobiographical account of the life of King Emeric of Wayrest
- Trials of Saint Alessia — Excerpt from a greater work detailing the creation of the Amulet of Kings
- Aedra and Daedra by Anonymous — Overview of the basic differences between Gods, Demons, Aedra, and Daedra
- Boethiah's Proving by Anonymous — An account of a fatal summoning of Boethiah
- The Anuad Paraphrased — Early religious book providing a simplified version of The Anuad creation myth from the Mythic Era
- Monomyth: Dragon God & Missing God — Excerpt of a theological book containing the common creation myths
- The Lunar Lorkhan by Fal Droon — A theory about the moons Masser and Secunda
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer I-A by Marobar Sul — How a boy escapes his kidnappers
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer II by Marobar Sul — Book 2 of an incomplete series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer III by Marobar Sul — Book 3 of an incomplete series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Ayleid Inscriptions Translated by Beredalmo the Signifier — A series of Ayleid phrases and their translations
- Frontier, Conquest by the University of Gwylim Press, 2E 344 — Details the presence of humans in Tamriel prior to the original Nordic conquests thought to bring humans to Tamriel
- History of the Fighters Guild Pt. 1 — Detailing the events leading up to the foundation of the Syffim, now known as the Fighters Guild
- History of the Fighters Guild Pt. 2 — Detailing the events leading up to the foundation of the Syffim, now known as the Fighters Guild
- Origin of the Mages Guild by The Arch-Mage Salarth — Where and how the Mages Guild started