Situated at the head of the strategic Iliac Bay, Stormhaven is the geographic center of High Rock, and also the home of the great trading city of Wayrest, capital of the Daggerfall Covenant.
- 1 Zone Story Quests
- 2 Wayshrines
- 3 Cave Delver
- 4 Points of Interest
- 5 Pathfinder
- 6 Set Stations
- 7 Mundus Stones
- 8 Public Dungeons
- 9 World Events
- 10 World Bosses
- 11 Skyshard Hunter
- 12 Shalidor's Library Books
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- A Dangerous Dream: Find a Lion Guard captain who was kidnapped by Daedric cultists in Stormhaven.
- False Accusations: Ensure Koeglin Village remains safe from those who would do it harm.
- Army at the Gates: Derive the true purpose of the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Two Sides to Every Coin: Help the Duchess deliver her message from the castle to the Alik'r camp.
- Life of the Duchess: Take action to protect Duchess Lakana of Alcaire.
- The Safety of the Kingdom: Investigate the assassination attempts at Alcaire Castle.
- Tracking Sir Hughes: Track down Sir Hughes at Firebrand Keep.
- The Flame of Dissent: Stop the Knights of the Flame from attacking the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Retaking Firebrand Keep: Put an end to the plan that threatens the Covenant.
- Sir Hughes' Fate: Assuage the evil omens plaguing Sir Hughes.
- Fire in the Fields: Help extinguish the fires in the fields at Pariah Abbey.
- Azura's Guardian: Look for the Spirit Wardens that went to investigate the Cave of Dreams.
- A Prison of Sleep: Make use of a soporific potion and enter a dreaming sleep.
- Pursuing the Shard: Head to Wayrest to inform High King Emeric of the theft from the Abbey.
- The Signet Ring: Help resolve the situation between Count Hosni at-Tura and his father.
- Evidence Against Adima: Help Lady Sirali at-Tura collect enough incriminating evidence to exonerate her son.
- Saving Hosni: Take another trip into the Dreamstride at the At-Tura Estate.
- The Return of the Dream Shard: Return the stolen Dream Shard to Pariah Abbey.
- Another Omen: Warn High King Emeric of the emergent threat in Gavaudon.
- General Godrun's Orders: Help the Murtag Clan reclaim Shinji's Scarp.
- Ending the Ogre Threat: Stop the Ironhand ogres from using a mountain cavern to attack Shinji's Scarp.
- Godrun's Dream: Rescue the general from the realm of nightmares.
- Azura's Aid: Cleanse the Shrine of Azura and pray for guidance.
- Vaermina's Gambit: Face the Night Terror and end the threat to Stormhaven.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Alcaire Castle Wayshrine — Located east of Alcaire Castle.
- Bonesnap Ruins Wayshrine — Located northwest of Bonesnap Ruins.
- Dro-Dara Plantation Wayshrine — Located northwest of the Dro-Dara Plantation.
- Firebrand Keep Wayshrine — Located south of the Firebrand Keep.
- Koeglin Village Wayshrine — Located east of Koeglin Village.
- Pariah Abbey Wayshrine — Located east of Pariah Abbey.
- Soulshriven Wayshrine — Located north of the Soulshriven Tower.
- Wayrest Wayshrine — Located in central Wayrest.
- Weeping Giant Wayshrine — Located south of the Weeping Giant.
- Wind Keep Wayshrine — Located east-northeast of Wind Keep.
Delves are solo-able dungeons found throughout the world. Delves will always contain a single skyshard and a boss who drops item set gear.
- Bearclaw Mine — A mine on the far east of Stormhaven, north-northwest of the Weeping Giant Wayshrine containing bandits.
- Farangel's Delve — A mine on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Farangel's Landing containing Midnight Union smugglers.
- Koeglin Mine — A mine on the southwest shore of Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village containing Ember-Eye Slavers.
- Norvulk Ruins — A ruin in the north of Stormhaven, north of Wind Keep containing Daedra.
- Pariah Catacombs — A tomb just south of the Pariah Abbey in Stormhaven containing goblins.
- Portdun Watch — A ruin just west of Firebrand Keep in Stormhaven containing bandits.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Alcaire Castle — A castle in northwestern Stormhaven.
- Aphren's Hold — A ruined fort in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Wayrest.
- At-Tura Estate — Located in southwestern Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Cumberland's Watch — A fort in central Stormhaven, north of Wayrest.
- Dreughside — A shanty town located just outside the northwestern walls of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Dro-Dara Plantation — A large farm in eastern Stormhaven, east of Wayrest.
- Farangel's Landing — A small harbor settlement west of Wayrest, in Stormhaven.
- Firebrand Keep — A fort in northern Stormhaven.
- Hammerdeath Arena — A combat arena to the northwest of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Koeglin Lighthouse — A lighthouse in western Stormhaven, south of Koeglin Village.
- Koeglin Village — A large town in western Stormhaven, southeast of the pass to Glenumbra.
- Moonlit Maw — A cave in northern Stormhaven, north of Wayrest.
- Nurin Farm — A farm in western Stormhaven, north of Koeglin Village.
- Pariah Abbey — A monastery dedicated to Azura in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
- Shinji's Scarp — A fortified escarpment in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Aphren's Hold.
- Soulshriven Tower — A ruined tower on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Steelheart Moorings — A set of docks in southwestern Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village.
- Vanne Farm — A farm in western Stormhaven, east of Koeglin Village.
- Wayrest — The capital city of the Daggerfall Covenant, located in southern Stormhaven.
- Weeping Giant — A ruined statue in eastern Stormhaven, west of the Bangkorai bridge.
- Wind Keep — A small town in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Wayrest.
- Windridge Cave — A cave in northwestern Stormhaven, northwest of Firebrand Keep.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Cave of Dreams — Located north of Pariah Abbey in northern Stormhaven.
- Cumberland Falls — Located north of Wind Keep in northeastern Stormhaven.
- Nightmare Crag — An ancient monument located southeast of Koeglin Village in western Stormhaven.
- Shrine to Azura — Located northwest of the Bangkorai bridge in northeastern Stormhaven.
- Stonechewer Goblin Camp — Located northwest of Wayrest in central Stormhaven.
- Supernal Dreamers Camp — Located northwest of Koeglin Village in far western Stormhaven.
- Travelers' Rest — Located south of Firebrand Keep in central Stormhaven.
Set Stations are locations in the world where you can craft items with specific item set bonuses.
- Fisherman's Island — An island in eastern Stormhaven, just east of Wayrest.
- Hammerdeath Workshop — An old foundry in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
- Windridge Warehouse — An old building in northwestern Stormhaven, west of Firebrand Keep.
Mundus Stones are objects in the world that grant a boon in the form of a temporary player buff. This buff will persist until replaced with a different Mundus Stone boon.
- The Lord — A Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, and Deshaan.
- The Mage — A Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan, and Cyrodiil.
- The Tower — A Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan, and Cyrodiil.
Public Dungeons are open world dungeons found throughout Tamriel and beyond. These are designed for four player groups. Completing different parts of Public Dungeons can award you with a skill point, experience, gold, and gear.
World Events such as Dark Anchors are activities that occur in the world that are best tackled by a group of adventurers. Completing a World Event can award you experience, gold, and higher tier gear.
- Alcaire Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point at the southern tip of the largest island south of Koeglin Village in southwestern Stormhaven.
- Gavaudon Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island east of Wayrest in eastern Stormhaven.
- Menevia Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point north of Wayrest in northern Stormhaven.
World Bosses are difficult enemies meant to be tackled by a group of adventurers. Defeating a world boss can award you higher tier gear.
- Abandoned Farm — Found just northeast of Wayrest, in Stormhaven.
- Ancient Altar — In the far east of Stormhaven, just across the bay from the bridge to Bangkorai.
- Dreugh Waters — A small lake in central Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Mudcrab Beach — On a large island in southwest Stormhaven.
- Scrag's Larder — A camp in eastern Stormhaven, east of Shinji's Scarp.
- Spider Nest — A den in northwestern Stormhaven, just before the Rivenspire gate.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|On Koeglin's crown.||Rock cliff north of Koeglin Village, east of Supernal Dreamers Camp.|
|Atop the stairs of Newgate.||Spider Nest, right outside the door to Nightmare Crag Ritual|
|Beside the henge of Nightmare Crag.||North of Koeglin Mine, next to site|
|The foot of Wind Keep's falls.||South of Cumberland Falls, in water on rock.|
|Before a breach in Aphren's wall.||In Aphren's Hold top of waterfall|
|Atop the soulless tower.||South of the Soulshriven Tower, atop tower.|
|In the monster's pantry.||At Scrag's Larder|
|Where the giant's tears fall.||North of the Weeping Giant on platform.|
|Camped in sight of the eastern gate.||At the Ancient Altar.|
|Delve deep with the bear's claw.||Bearclaw Mine, big room on the side in a cart.|
|Locked behind Farangel's iron bars.||Farangel's Delve, Top square room in a barred room.|
|Mine your manners outside Steelheart.||Koeglin Mine, upper curve.|
|Explore the ruins north of Wind's Keep.||Norvulk Ruins, Big room downstairs to the left.|
|Comb the abbey's catacombs.||Pariah Catacombs, big room, niche on the right.|
|West of Firebrand, deep beneath the tower.||Portdun Watch, Large middle room.|
|Explore the ruins of broken marrow.||Bonesnap Ruins, small side room with ogres.|
Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- The Bretons: Mongrels or Paragons? by Phrastus of Elinhir — A description of Bretons
- Founding of the Spirit Wardens by Janise Muric, Third Warden of the Faithful Circle — A brief account of Abbot Durak's early life and his encounter with Azura
- The Knightly Orders of High Rock by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth — A description of Breton knights
- Once by Beredalmo the Signifier — A bitter-sweet ode celebrating the achievements and failures of the Direnni clan
- Orcs: The Vermin Among Us by Absolon Sorick — A racist pamphlet criticizing the Orcs and their membership in the Daggerfall Covenant
- Our Calling, Our Pledge by Abbot Durak — A brief overview of the Spirit Wardens and their ideology
- Sacred Rites of the Stonechewers by Nellic Sterone — A description of the Stonechewer Goblin tribe
- To Dream Beyond Dreams by The Omen of a Hundred Prophecies — The autobiography of the First Nightcaller
- Tower of Adamant by Hrerm House-builder, Bard's College, Solitude — Notes on the Adamantine Tower
- Wayrest, Jewel of the Bay by Sathyr Longleat the Elder — (Cumberland Edition)
- The All-Beneficent King Fahara'jad — Chapter One: Of His Laudable Youth
- The Dreamstride by The Mysterious Alchemists of Vaermina — A description of the nature and effect of Vaermina's Torpor
- The House of Troubles — Chronicle of the Daedra who decided not to submit to the Tribunal
- Monomyth: Lorkhan and Satakal — Excerpt of a theological book containing the common creation myths
- Monomyth: The Myth of Aurbis — Excerpt of a theological book containing the common creation myths
- Monomyth: "Shezarr's Song" — The Cyrodilic "Shezarr's Song"
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer V by Marobar Sul — Book 5 of an incomplete series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer VI by Marobar Sul — Book 6 of a series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer X by Marobar Sul — Book 10 of a series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Arcana Restored by Wapna Neustra — Cryptic instructions for the restoration of Arcana
- Guild Memo on Soul Trapping by Vanus Galerion, Archmagister Emeritus — Vanus Galerion's proposal on the use of soul-trapping magics
- Liminal Bridges by Camilonwe of Alinor — A Discourse On The Theory and Praxis of Traveling Between Mundus and Oblivion
- Magic from the Sky by Zeroli Jarol — Treatise concerning Ayleid Wells, Welkynd Stones, and Varla Stones
- Manual of Spellcraft — An introduction to magic and the Mages Guild
- The Old Ways by Celarus the Loremaster — A guide to the Psijic Order and their beliefs
- On the Detachment of the Sheath by Arch-Prelate Fervidius Tharn — An explanation of an aspect of Aurbis
- Reality and Other Falsehoods — Summary of the basic principles of Alteration magic
- Before the Ages of Man: Dawn Era by Aicantar of Shimmerene — Chronicle of the major events of the Dawn Era
- Before the Ages of Man: Merethic Era by Aicantar of Shimmerene — Chronicle of the major events of the Merethic Era
- Ebony Blade History — A warning to whomever would seek to wield the power of the Ebony Blade
- Noxiphilic Sanguivoria by Cinna Scholasticus — An overview of a vampirism strain common during the Second Era
- A Werewolf's Confession by Captain Philmont of the Oldgate Lancers, Daggerfall Covenant Army — The confessions of a regretful lycanthrope