The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The Cat-Folk are inveterate gamblers, and like nothing better than a wager on a good fight. When the fort at Thizzrini stopped serving as a fort, within weeks it was turned into a fighting arena thronged with eager bettors.
|Dawnmead, Reaper's March|
|North of Rawl'kha|
- Thizzrini Arena Objective: Become the Grand Champion of Thizzrini Arena.
- A Foot in the Door: Prove you have what it takes to fight in Thizzrini Arena.
- The Sorcerer Division: Defeat the champion of Thizzrini's Sorcerer Division.
- The Swordmaster Division: Defeat the champion of Thizzrini's Swordmaster Division.
- The Summoner Division: Become the champion of Thizzrini's Summoner Division.
- The Champion Division: Become the Grand Champion of Thizzrini's Champion Division.
- Over the Edge: Help retrieve some critical medical supplies.