The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Adoption of the Riddle'Thar Epiphany was not without controversy: when the priests of the Shrine of the Consummate S'rendarr in the Jodewood refused to accept the new edicts, they were exiled and the temple deconsecrated. Today it is a bandit lair.
|Dawnmead Cutthroats, Dawnmead Menders, Dawnmead Rangers, Dawnmead Warriors, Fishbreath, Lions, Lord Tawnlii-do|
|Jodewood, Reaper's March|
|North of the Do'Krin Monastery|
- To Honor the Fallen: Help return home relics and bones from ancient battle sites.
- Mascot Theft in Reaper's March: Defeat the leader of the skooma peddlers and rescue a Bantam Guar mascot.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Claw's Strike.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Claw's Strike Explorer||10||Explore and clear Claw's Strike.|
- The walls in the northeastern hall are not well fitted and sometimes glitch, trapping players inside.
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.