The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Altmer have two possible sets of dialogue:
- "Last time I listen to a Greenvine trader. What am I going to do with a Khajiiti ritual pipe?"
- "Defiance Festival! My favorite fest!"
- "Thank the Stars I could convince my patron to let me come today. Look at all of this!"
- "Sorry, can't talk. Have to get to the pub tent before they run out of peacock confit!"
- "The jesters are my favorite performers. Especially the little Bosmer girls. So bendy!"
- "Telenger's imported some of the finest oddities. I simply must make it to the Emporium."
- "This fest is just fabulous. Much better than the last one, for old Count whats-his-name."
- "This your first Defiance? Don't worry, you'll love it."
- "Have you tried the Isquelian Brandy? Such a robust taste this year."
- "Estre has outdone herself this time. So many amusements!"
- "Festival of Defiance. The finest days to be in Skywatch, truly."
- "Honey beer. They put honey in beer. Did you know they could do that?"
- "My kind of fest. You can smell the smoking meat from the gates!"
- "Last time I come to the fest on payday. Damned Baandari."
- "That Centurion! Amazing. Telenger truly is the greatest."
- "The mages are impressive. This one has never seen such demonstrations of power."
- "This one has never attended a Festival of Defiance before. Spectacle."
- "This one relishes the chance to talk with kin. So good to see people of Elsweyr."
- "Have you tried the candied nectar bread? A High Elf gift to the people - and that is the truth."
- "This one does not trust the Darkvale traders. How can you call yourself a merchant without a tail?"