Online:First Auridon Marine
|First Auridon Marine|
|Faction(s)||First Auridon Marines|
- A Hostile Situation: Bring a traitor to justice.
- Real Marines: Rescue and rearm the real Auridon Marines.
- Through the Ashes: Help stop the Daedra from overrunning Dawnbreak.
- Eye of the Ancients: Reactivate an old Aldmeri harbor defense system.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Convince all three alliances to invade Coldharbour.
A Hostile Situation
During A Hostile Situation, marines guard the entrances to the manor area. If you are not wearing a disguise, they'll prevent you from entering with the following lines:
- "No outsiders allowed!"
- "Authorized only."
- "You're not allowed."
- "No entry."
In Silsailen, you will discover that Captain Tendil's squad was captured by the Veiled Heritance. Once you have rescued and reequipped the squad, Tendil will lend you one of his marines to find the mastermind behind the attack on the town.
Through the Ashes
- "I can't believe this mess."
- "Daedra in Auridon? Never would have thought I'd see the day."
- "I wonder if we'll get a pay raise for this."
- "Pah. I'm more worried about getting out of here alive."
If you save some Marines in Dawnbreak, they will thank you with a generic line and might add:
- First Auridon Marine: "See you back at the manor."
- First Auridon Marine: "Perfect timing. Thank you."
Eye of the Ancients
- First Auridon Marine: "Take the docks! Remember South Beacon!"