141,000 rounded (Nyzchaleft Falls)
175,900 rounded (Mzeneldt)
Dwarven Centurions are hostile humanoid Dwarven automatons, usually found in Dwemer ruins. However, unlike Dwarven Spiders and Dwarven Spheres, they are not found in every Dwarven ruin. For example, they cannot be found in Lower Bthanual or Mzithumz
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered elite enemies, Dwarven Centurions are immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- The centurion swings its left arm as a basic melee attack, dealing moderate physical damage.
- The centurion swings its right arm as a basic melee attack, dealing moderate physical damage.
- Static Field
- Steam Breath
- The centurion releases steam as indicated by a red cone in front of it, doing moderate flame damage over time to all players standing in the cone.
- Sweeping Spin
- The centurion spins around as indicated by a red circle, dealing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all players within.
Unique Dwarven Centurions
- Arbiter of Perfection, a centurion built by Sotha Sil.
- Bthanual Centurion, the boss of Lower Bthanual.
- Clanker, a Dwarven spider from Bthzark turned into a Centurion.
- Centurion Champion, a boss in Maelstrom Arena
- Engine Garrison's Centurion, a Dwarven Centurion boss located in Darkshade Caverns II.
- The Guardian's Soul, Spark and Strength. They are bosses in Volenfell.
- Guardian of Bthark, a unique Centurion boss located in Nchuleftingth.
- Klathzgar's Centurion, a boss in Klathzgar.
- The Last Sentinel, a boss in Rkhardahrk.
- Nyzchaleft, the boss of Nyzchaleft Falls.
- Razak's Behemoth, a boss in Razak's Wheel.
- Sentinel of Rkugamz, a boss in Darkshade Caverns I.
- Thzallek Eft, the boss of Avanchnzel.
- Urenenya's Soul, a unique Centurion found in the related quest in Klathzgar
- Zemarek-thul, the boss of Zemarek's Hollow.
- Ztheng Guardian, the boss of Zthenganaz.