The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- It's said the Ayleids built a citadel at Balamath because the site is a natural juncture point where it is easy to pass between worlds. This story may have attracted the order of renegade conjurers who currently occupy it.
|Elinhir Region, Craglorn|
|North of Elinhir|
They seem to perform studies and experiments on the various atronachs found in the ruin.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Balamath.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Balamath Explorer||10||Explore and clear Balamath.|
- Prior to Update 12, this location was an instanced 4-player Group Delve.
- There is an optional boss, the Corrupted Scion of Balamath, that can be summoned by activating three switches on a pillar inside the ruins, north from the entrance.
- Balamath Hall, located in the western section of the delve, can only be accessed during Elemental Army. The Air Monarch within Balamath Hall, Parel Nirus, is not required for delve completion.