The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "The dreugh have two distinct morphologies: The Water Dreugh and the Land Dreugh. Dreugh evolve into Land Dreugh at a period in their lifecycle called Karvinasim, where they grow legs and spend about a year on dry land. Dreugh are primarily found in the eastern areas of Tamriel, but can likely also be found anywhere coastal. Land Dreugh can be found as far inland as Cyrodiil.
- Dreugh, according to legend, were once more intelligent and civilized than they are presently. Mankar Camoran's Mythic Dawn Commentaries makes reference to Dreugh-Kings, but protracted conflict with the Dunmer (who harvest the dreugh for their hides and wax) has caused them to devolve further and further. The dreugh were said to worship a creature known as the Ruddy Man, which is believed to be a manifestation of Molag Bal." -Creating ESO: The Dreugh
Dreugh are large monsters. They are found near coasts on eastern Tamriel, but have been found as far inland as Cyrodiil. They use mainly melee combat, utilizing their claws, but they do emit a form of shock spell at times.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- A basic melee attack that hits multiple times for minor physical damage.
- Shocking Touch
- A charged melee attack that does moderate physical damage and staggers the player. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- Shocking Rake
- The enemy charges it pincers and swipes the area in front of it. This attack does moderate shock damage over time to all players as indicated by a red cone.
- The Coral Heart: Stop the Covenant from exploiting a powerful artifact.
- Blueclaw Matron, the boss of The Matron's Clutch
- Brood Queen, the boss of Dreugh Waters
- Broodbirther, a miniboss of Fungal Grotto I
- Dead Dreugh, a Dreugh found in Craglorn
- Kra'gh the Dreugh King, a boss of Fungal Grotto I
- Old Rust-Eye, a dreugh located in Khartag Point
- Ruddy Broodmother, a Dreugh found in Dreudurai Glass Mine
- Ruella Many-Claws, a Dreugh found at the Abyssal Geyser.
- Zizzikkiz'Tk, a dreugh that can be found in Ilthag's Undertower
- Dreugh Warrior
- Tamed Dreugh Worker, found at Vivec's Antlers once the quest is complete.
- Dreugh Hatchling
- Bangkorai — A region connecting the northern reaches of Hammerfell with the east of High Rock.
- Crow's Wood — A pocket plane of Evergloam accessed via a cleverly disguised portal in Davon's Watch, in Stonefalls.
- Davon's Watch — A city in northeastern Stonefalls.
- Dreudurai Glass Mine — A mine found in the Molag Amur region of Vvardenfell.
- Dreugh Waters — A small lake in central Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Ebonheart — A city in central Stonefalls.
- Fungal Grotto I — A group dungeon found in western Stonefalls.
- Khartag Point — A delve found in the Bitter Coast region of Vvardenfell containing Camonna Tong and dreugh.
- Gold Coast — A region situated in western Colovia, between Hammerfell and Malabal Tor.
- Mallapi Cave — A cave found in the Bitter Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Port Hunding — A city at the center of Stros M'Kai.
- Rkhardahrk — A group delve found in northern Craglorn, northeast of the Seeker's Archive.
- Shadowfen — The northwestern region of Black Marsh.
- Stormhaven — The south-central region of High Rock.
- Stormhold — A city in northern Shadowfen.
- Summerset — A large island off the southwestern coast of mainland Tamriel.
- Vivec's Antlers — A battlefield in central Stonefalls, just outside Ebonheart.
- Vvardenfell — A large island located in Morrowind's Inner Sea.
- Wayrest — The capital city of the Daggerfall Covenant, located in southern Stormhaven.
|Veteran Dreugh Slayer||10||Defeat 50 Dreugh in Veteran Fungal Grotto I.|