Menevia is the central region of Stormhaven. The city of Wayrest in the southeast takes up roughly a quarter of the region. To the north are the Pariah Abbey and Cumberland's Watch, and the region extends as far west as the At-Tura Estate. The Alcaire region borders on the west, while the Gavaudon region is to the east.
- at-Tura Estate — Located in southwestern Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Cumberland's Watch — A fort in central Stormhaven, north of Wayrest.
- Dreughside — A shanty town located just outside the northwestern walls of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Farangel's Landing — A small harbor settlement west of Wayrest, in Stormhaven.
- Pariah Abbey — A monastery dedicated to Azura in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Moonlit Maw — A cave in northern Stormhaven, north of Wayrest.
- Soulshriven Tower — A ruined tower on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Farangel's Delve — A mine on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Farangel's Landing containing Midnight Union smugglers.
- Pariah Catacombs — A tomb just south of the Pariah Abbey in Stormhaven containing goblins.
- Wayrest Sewers I — A group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Wayrest Sewers II — A group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Abandoned Farm — Found just northeast of Wayrest, in Stormhaven.
- Dreugh Waters — A small lake in central Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
Points of Interest
- Cave of Dreams — Located north of Pariah Abbey in northern Stormhaven.
- Hammerdeath Workshop — An old foundry in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
- Stonechewer Goblin Camp — Located northwest of Wayrest in central Stormhaven.
- Pariah Abbey Wayshrine — Located east of Pariah Abbey.
- Soulshriven Wayshrine — Located north of the Soulshriven Tower.
- Wayrest Wayshrine — Located in central Wayrest.
- Abominations from Beyond: Rescue a group of locals held captive by the undead.
- Blood Revenge: Prevent goblins from taking over Cumberland’s Watch
- Curse of Skulls: Lift the curse on a ruined tower.
- The Debt Collector's Debts: Help a debt collector settle his debt with his boss.
- Dreams to Nightmares: Make use of transliminal metaphysics to uncover the Supernal Dreamers' plot at Moonlit Maw.
- The Dreugh Threat: Render aid to a district under attack.
- A Gang of Thugs: Help the captain of the Wayrest Guard rid the city of a gang of bullies.
- The Gate to Quagmire: Expunge the Daedric spirit residing in Moonlit Maw.
- Injured Spirit Wardens: Locate and heal the Spirit Wardens caught in the abbey fire.
- A Means to an End: Return a totem to its rightful owner to appease their anger.
- The Missing Prophecy: Rescue the Oracles of Azura from their Daedric prisons.
- One Last Game: Solve a riddle to find an inheritance.
- A Ransom for Miranda: Help collect a ransom to save a man's kidnapped wife.
- Rat in a Trap: Let a prisoner free in the midst of a dire situation.
- Revenge Against Rama: Track down Rama and make him pay for his crimes.
- The Sower Reaps: Discover who planted dreugh eggs in Dreughside.
- Stolen Ashes: Return a stolen urn to its rightful owner.
- They Dragged Him Away: Help find a distraught woman's husband.
- A Woman Wronged: Save a noblewoman from a group of bandits.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Spirit Warden Champion||5||Return the Dream Shard to Pariah Abbey and restore peace to Menevia.|