Online: Silvenar Vale
|Eastern Malabal Tor|
Silvenar Vale is the eastern region of Malabal Tor. It contains the eponymous city of Silvenar, as well as the Baandari Trading Post to the northeast. The area is heavily wooded, containing Deepwoods, Wilding Run and the Valeguard. The Silvenar Vale Dolmen lies up river of Silvenar Vale to the north. On the east is the Reaper's March, while the Xylo River Basin borders on the west.
- Baandari Trading Post — A city in eastern Malabal Tor.
- Silvenar — A city in eastern Malabal Tor that serves as the spiritual home of all Bosmer.
Groves and Marshes
- Treehenge — A grove in northeastern Malabal Tor, north of Baandari Tradepost.
- Valeguard — A grove in eastern Malabal Tor, southeast of Silvenar.
- Wilding Run — A grove in northern Malabal Tor, west-northwest of the Baandari Trading Post.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Black Vine Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in northeastern Malabal Tor, west of the Baandari Trading Post containing Red Sun bandits.
- Roots of Silvenar — A set of caves in eastern Malabal Tor, south of Silvenar containing Ebonheart Pact soldiers.
- Tempest Island — A small island containing a group dungeon accessible from Malabal Tor.
- River Edge — A river bank just east of Silvenar in Malabal Tor.
- Windshriek Strand — A beach in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Silvenar Vale Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point west of Baandari Trading Post in northeastern Malabal Tor.
Points of Interest
- Chancel of Divine Entreaty — An Ayleid ruin and temple in central Malabal Tor, west of Silvenar.
- Four Quarry Islet — An island in the river northeast of Silvenar, in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Horseshoe Island — An island north of Vulkwasten, in northern Malabal Tor.
- Ogrim's Yawn — A cave north of Silvenar, in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Ragnthar — A Dwemer ruin that exists outside the physical reality of Nirn.
- Supplication House — A small merchant's home located east of Vulkwasten, in central Malabal Tor.
- Black Vine Villa — A small player house in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Cyrodilic Jungle House — A small player house in northeastern Baandari Trading Post.
- Baandari Tradepost Wayshrine — In the center of the Baandari Trading Post.
- Valeguard Wayshrine — Located north of Valeguard.
- Wilding Run Wayshrine — Located east of Wilding Run.
- Awakening: Help the previous Green Lady find rest in Treehenge.
- Back to Rest: Cleanse the altars of Ouze to let the Oathbreakers' spirits rest.
- Blind Man's Bluff: Help an old Redguard pirate garner passage to Anvil.
- Brothers and Bandits: Help two brothers recover some medicinal plant sap from an Ayleid ruin.
- The Captain's Honor: Foil the plans of the Maormer Arch-Wizard, Sameht.
- The Dark Night of the Soul: Protect the guardians of Treehenge from the Worm Cult.
- Enemy of My Enemy: Protect the Baandari traders from their own hired protection.
- Fulfilling One's Fate: Stop the Worm Cult from defiling the Ouze burial site.
- The Maormer's Vessels: Prevent the Sea Vipers from ambushing more Dominion ships.
- The Misfortunate Minstrels: Find the musicians lost in the Silvenar ravine.
- A Novel Idea: Help a spinner write his story.
- Sacred Prey, Hunt Profane: Stop the mammoth poachers at Treehenge.
- Shipwrecked Sailors: Rescue a Dominion crew from Sea Viper pirates at Jode's Pocket.
- A Tale Forever Told: Ensure the spinners' tale of the Silvenar and the Green Lady is not changed.
- A Tangled Net: Reward the mercenaries for their prowess against the werewolves.
- The Ties that Bind: Search for any surviving Thalmor soldiers at Wilding Run.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Hero of Frond and Leaf||5||Unite the Silvenar with the Green Lady.|