The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|House Dres, Khajiit slaves|
- Kragenmoor Objective: Free Kragenmoor from the grip of Tanval's Vanguard.
- City at the Spire: Stop the second Brother of Strife from being released in Varanis.
- The Fetish: Identify the origins of a strange religious statue.
- A Gathering of Guar: Help find a missing herd.
- This One's a Classic: Help an Argonian comedian understand Dunmer humor.
- Vengeance for House Dres: Deal Dres justice to the Indoril Vanguard.
Shops and Services
- The Anchor Exchange — A guild kiosk at the central plaza of Kragenmoor.
- Fighters Guild — A two-tent outdoor area housing the Kragenmoor branch of the Fighters Guild and the city's smithy.
- The Hissing Guar — An inn and tavern in eastern Kragenmoor.
- Mages Guild — A tent complex near the central plaza of the city containing the local Mages Guild branch, apothecary and an enchanting services stall.
- The Sugar-Rot Slop House — A tavern in southwestern Kragenmoor, which houses a carpenter's stall and a woodworking station.
- Whisker-Twitch Trading Hut — A store run by the merchant Kaasha located in the city of Kragenmoor.
- House Dres Crypts — An ancestral burial tomb of House Dres, located in Kragenmoor.
- Kragenhome — A small player house in Kragenmoor.
Kragenmoor Wayshrine is located in the middle of the city.