|Reticulated Spine, Shadowfen|
Stormhold is a city in northern Shadowfen. It is notable for its Ayleid architecture, integrated with modern Dunmer buildings and Argonian mud huts. A Skyshard can be found atop the Mages Guild entrance. There is a road leading from Deshaan to Stormhold, entering the city on the northeastern side.
One local official, Aide Kjarc, notes that historically, Stormhold served as a toehold for the Dunmer in Black Marsh, when they enslaved Argonians. With the advent of the Ebonheart Pact, the city was placed under the rule of three vicecanons -- an Argonian, a Dunmer, and a Nord -- in an attempt to address racial tensions. In practice, this usually just means that Vicecanon Hrondar ends up defusing arguments between Vicecanon Heita-Meen and Vicecanon Servyna. Under the vicecanons' rule, Stormhold has been attempting to find a new line of trade to fill the economic void that slavery left behind.
- Stormhold Objective: Discover who's behind the murders in Stormhold.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Take part in Sheogorath's production, The Folly of Isolation.
- Hushed Whispers: Report on Dominion activity in Stormhold.
- Of Knives and Long Shadows: Protect the scryers of the Order of the Eye from their own shadows.
- The One That Got Away: Help Zeira with a personal matter.
- Onward to Shadowfen: Head to Shadowfen to help out the Stormhold vicecanon.
- The Prismatic Core: Help the Guildmaster understand the threat to the present in the events of the past.
- Unwelcome Guests: Convince a band of mercenaries to leave Stormhold.
- A Taste for Toxins: Capture a poison-eating lizard for Cyrodilic Collections' expeditions to Murkmire.
- Reeling in Recruits: Help recruit new adventurers for Cyrodilic Collections' expeditions to Murkmire.
Shops and Services
- Coin Brothers' Cornerclub — An inn and tavern located in northwestern Stormhold.
- Fighters Guild — The Stormhold branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild in Stormhold.
- Nielsold's Steeds — A stable in northeastern Stormhold.
- Riverside Markets — An outdoor area in northern Stormhold, which houses several vendors and various crafting stations.
- Shadowfen Markets — A trading plaza in Stormhold.
- The Stormhold Exchange — A marketplace housing several guild kiosks in Stormhold.
- Stormhold Guild Hall — A part of the Ayleid ruin of Silyanorn which houses the Stormhold administration and both the Mages and the Fighters Guild branches.
- Stormhold Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout found beneath Stormhold.
- Under-Root Bank — A bank located in northern Stormhold.
- Transport Services
- Pact Navigator: Falvis Raram (Deshaan, Eastmarch, Greenshade, Rivenspire)
Stormhold Wayshrine is located on the eastern side of the city.
- Three-of-Claws' Note by Three-of-Claws