The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The name the Ayleid Elves gave this place when they constructed its subterranean halls is long forgotten. Modern Bretons know it by the name of the Bonesnap Goblin Tribe, who have occupied the site and turned the ancient halls to their own sordid ends.
|Between Koeglin Village and Wayrest|
- Bonesnap Ruins Objective: Stop the Goblin tribe in Bonesnap Ruins.
- Bloodmaw, a durzog
- The Eternal One, a ghost (Group Challenge)
- Lughar, an ogre
- Mar-Zak, a goblin shaman of the Bonesnap Tribe
- Rork Bonehammer, a goblin warrior of the Bonesnap Tribe
- Thargan, an ogre
- Torak Shadebringer, a goblin warrior of the Bonesnap Tribe
Bonesnap Ruins Wayshrine (Leveled XP) is located just northwest of the ruins.
There are three Achievements associated with this location:
|Bonesnap Ruins Group Event||50||Slay the Eternal One in the Bonesnap Ruins.|
|Bonesnap Ruins Vanquisher||10||Defeat three of the champions in Bonesnap Ruins.|
|Bonesnap Ruins Conqueror||50||Defeat all of the champions in Bonesnap Ruins.|
- Even though the loading screen states that the Ayleid name of the ruin has been long forgotten, it is actually mentioned in the book The Mysteries of Moravagarlis.
- Books that can be found in the ruins include; Bonesnap Journal, Gaston's Instructions and A Distracted Enemy.