The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Various (see below)|
Dremora Kynvals are generic Dremora found in multiple locations. They often wield two-handed greatswords or maces and shields, and wear heavy armor.
- A Dangerous Dream: Find a Lion Guard captain who was kidnapped by Daedric cultists in Stormhaven.
- Consuming Darkness: Delve into Oblivion and save Bakkhara.
- Moonhenge's Tear: Defeat the Daedra emerging from a portal at Moonhenge.
- Razor's Edge: Drive back the Daedra from a burning Bosmeri city.
- Return to Ash: Enter the Deadlands to rescue a failed invasion force.
- Pledge: City of Ash I: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the City of Ash I.
- Pledge: City of Ash II: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the City of Ash II.
- Pledge: Elden Hollow II: Explore Elden Hollow II and return Undaunted.
- Various locations in Coldharbour
- The Black Forge
- Castle of the Worm
- City of Ash I (shirtless variant)
- Knives of Discord, City of Ash II
- Cynhamoth's Grove
- Dark Fissures
- Edrald Estate (Edrald Undercroft)
- Elden Hollow
- The Great Shackle
- Halls of Submission
- Imperial City
- Imperial City Sewers
- Isles of Torment
- Lost Sanctum [verification needed — where is this?]
- Sanguine's Demesne
- The Seeker's Archive
- Supernal Dreamers Camp
- Tribunal Temple, Deshaan
- Village of the Lost
- The Wailing Maw
- The Wailing Prison
- Unnatural Caverns [verification needed — where is this?]
- Xal Ithix, Shadowfen