Abecean Ratter Cat
- The Abecean Ratter is famed from Hegathe to Woodhearth as a prime rodent-catcher.
Abecean Ratter Cats are brown cats that were available from the Crown Store for 400 . It is now available as a reward for leveling. Its default name is "Caramel". It was retired from the Crown Store on December 11, 2017.
- The Dune-Hound is the loyal dog of the Redguard hunters of the Alik'r.
- "Cute little thing, isn't it? 'Course, what I care about is that a Ringtail, properly trained, can get into places no one else can, and carry out small items in their cheek pouches. Lost goods, as it were, or misplaced valuables. Right?" —Fenaanaral
The Alinor Ringtail was available from the Crown Store for 700 during July of 2018. Its default name is "Desperado".
Alliance War Dog
- War dogs can be found in the armies of all three Alliances, mainly in the capacity of aides to the military police. They are as loyal to their masters as they are savage to their enemies.
Alliance War Dogs are available from the Crown Store for 1000 . The appearance of the dog is specific to your character's alliance. When placed in a home, the appearance depends on the allegiance of any player looking at it, so the same dog can simultaneously appear different to multiple players. Its default name is "Bruiser".
Amber Ash Hopper
- Native to the upper Ashlands and the slopes of Red Mountain, the perky Amber Ash Hopper is a favorite pet of Dunmer expatriates, as it's relatively low maintenance (it digs its own hole in the ground), and it reminds the Dark Elves of home.
The Amber Ash Hopper is available in the Crown Store for 700 . Its default name is "Ald'Skippy".
Ancestor Moth Swarm
- "The Ancestor Moths that accompany some mystically-attuned mortals are more than mere insects - they are animated by the loving spirits of the dearly departed, and may grant wisdom and awareness to those they visit." -- Sister Terran Arminus
Arctic Fennec Fox
- The Arctic Fennec is native to the snowy shores of Skyrim's Sea of Ghosts, and the local Nords, when they spot one romping in the drifts, respond with the traditional oath of "Shor's Ears!"'
This pet is available as an Epic-level reward in Flame Atronach crates. Its default name is "Powder".
Ascadian Cliff Strider
- This bluish breed of Vvardenfell aerial reptile, known as the Azure or Ascadian Cliff Strider, is prized by flying-lizard fanciers as the prettiest and most ornamental of its species. Bonus: its screech terrifies crying babies into silence.
|The Ascadian Cliff Strider is a young blue Cliff Strider that has yet to become available. Its default name is "Strides-So-High".|
Ashen Scar Jerboa
- The Jerboas, you say? Ah, yes, the little jumping skeevers with the so-big ears. There are many in the Ashen Scar, and if you catch one when it's small, it makes for a pleasant, fuzzy friend. I had one when I was a kitten! -Shuzirri of Riverhold
Ashen Scar Jerboas are a variety of rodent which is available from the Elsweyr Collector's Edition when it is purchased. Its default name is "Hopping Bob".
Atmoran Chub Loon
- According to Nord legend, in its native land of Atmora this Chub Loon is much larger, as tall as two warriors and with a squawk that starts avalanches. It took mighty Ysgramor a day and a night to wrestle one down from Shivering Glavier. What, you doubt?
Atmoran Chub Loon is a pet that is available as an Epic-level Reward in Dragonscale Crown Crates. Its default name is "Doom Loon".
Atmoran Bantam Guar
- "A fur-less, cold-blooded reptile with icy blue eyes that comes from the frozen, far-north, and in-all-likelihood legendary continent of Atmora? Bah. I refuse to believe it." —Phrastus of Elinhir
The Atmoran Bantam Guar is a pet available via code after completing an emailed survey from Zenimax. Its default name is "Snow-on-Scales".
Atmoran Snow Bear Cub
- When a cub, the young Atmoran Snow Bear is a lap-clambering cuddle bug, a friendly fuzzball whose demeanor is completely at odds with the fierce reputation of adult Snow Bears. Enjoy them while they're still small!
The Atmoran Snow Bear Cub is available from Hollowjack Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Li'l Avalanche".
Azure Fledgling Gryphon
- "The Gryphons that nest on the highest pinnacles of Eton Nir, the tallest mountain on Summerset, have a distinctive bluish tint to their plumage. Some sapiarchs call this sky-blue camouflage, but the Priests of Auri-El see in it a touch of the Divine."
The Azure Fledgling Gryphon pet can be obtained on PC/Mac only via the use of a promotional code included with the official gryphon plush from Gaming Heads. Its default name is "Cerulean".