Wamasu are dangerous reptiles native to Black Marsh. They are predominantly found in Black Marsh, but some have been sighted in Upper Craglorn as well as Grahtwood. they are consider to be one of the Marsh greatest challenge.
Wamasu lay eggs to reproduce. These eggs emit lightning as the embryo fertilizes and grows. Once the lightning is gone, the egg is ready to hatch.
Skills and Abilities
Wamasu are considered elite creatures, and are thus immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Ball Lightning
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage. (Formerly Claw)
- The wamasu swings its tail, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- The wamasu charges forward, doing high physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies standing in the red rectangle.
- Repulsion Shock
- The wamasu breaths out lightning, doing high shock damage over time to all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- Fat Gixthi, a wamasu found in the Mists during the quest Death and Dreaming.
- Mother Lightning, a wamasu in the sea cave in The Gray Mire
- Tsonamot, a wamasu found in Haven's sewers
- Haynekhtnamet, a group boss in Shadowfen
- Juvenile Wamasu, found in Cathedral of Akatosh.
- Stormscale, the boss of the Atanaz Ruins delve
- Grandmother Thunder, a boss in Haddock's Market
- Takara the Eggbearer, a boss in the Sunken Lair
- Ganakton the Tempest, the first major boss in Arx Corinium
- Wamasu Matriarch, a wamasu found in Cathedral of Akatosh