- According to Nibenese legend, a house where its owner was murdered will by haunted by the shade of their cat, sent from beyond by Lord Hollowjack to torment the killer with eternal shame and guilt.
The Ghostly Housecat is available in the Crown Store, from May 30th through June 4th for 1,000 . Its default name is "Rue".
Gloam Wolf Cub
- Hailing from Nocturnal's Oblivion realm of Evergloam, the Gloam Wolf Cub seems to oscillate like an optical illusion between adorable and sinister.
The Gloam Wolf Cub was available during ESO's 2019 Anniversary Jubilee, from April 25th through May 9th as a Crown Gem exclusive. It resembles a Gloam Wolf, seen in service to the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. Its default name is "Pupshadow".
Gold-Cap Shroom Shalk
- It isn't well known outside financial circles, but somewhere in the basement or sub-level of every bank in Morrowind you'll find the institution's mascot, a sweet old waddling Gold-Cap Shroom Shalk. The symbolism, of course, is obvious.
The Gold-Cap Shroom Shalk is a pet available in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Funguspuppy".
Goldenback Spider Lackey
- For most people, giant spiders are just loathsome monsters to be destroyed by fire and steel, but Mephala Cultists know that they're highly intelligent (for, you know, arthropods) and surprisingly trainable. The Goldenbacks are by far the friendliest.
Great Daenian Hound
- The Great Daenians are gigantic hounds bred as protectors and companions by the Beldama Wyrd coven. Despite their size and strength, they are surprisingly gentle except when roused to the defense of their masters.
The Great Daenian Hound was available in the Crown Store during the month of July, 2018. Its default name is "Belle".
Gray Morthal Mastiff
- Bull Mastiffs from Morthal in Skyrim are fearless and tireless hunters inured to the hardships of the frozen marshes. The gray breed are quite popular with rogues, thieves, and (incongruously) priests.
|The Gray Morthal Mastiff is a pet available in the Psijic Vault Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Gregjar".|
Grisly Mummy Tabby
- The reason behind the creation of this tabby was simple: Cats kill rodents. Mummified and mobile cats will kill rodents indefinitely. Thus this bandage-bound pet was ... born?
The Grisly Mummy Tabby pet is acquired by finding and using ten Mummified Alfiq Parts from the Rimmen Necropolis Public Dungeon.
- Though you know it's just going to grow up and become big, dumb, scaly livestock, how can you resist those lizard-calf eyes?
The Guar-Lizard Calf is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Googly".