Tan Morthal Mastiff
- Bull Mastiffs from Morthal in Skyrim are fearless and tireless hunters inured to the hardships of the frozen marshes. The tan variety is a favorite with scouts, hunters, and trackers.
|The Tan Morthal Mastiff is a pet obtainable in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Thaenaar".|
Tangerine Dragon Frog
- The slug-like Sloads of Thras bred the flame-hued Tangerine Dragon Frog so they could be spotted more easily in their archipelago's murky lagoons. Some say they were bred to be pets, but the Sload word for them translates as "snacks."
The Tangerine Dragon Frog is a pet available in the Storm Atronach Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Flamekisser".
Toxin Skin Salamander
- The large, lumbering Salamanders of southern Tamriel are known for defending themselves with various elemental bursts—all but one, the Toxin Skin variety, which relies on venom instead. Not even the Sapiarchs of the Crystal Tower can account for it.
The Toxin Skin Salamander is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Poisontail".
- Craglorn Companions of Belkarth had no luck at all exporting Fellrunners for the High Rock and Hammerfell pet markets—until they sold a flock of the Teal-Faced variety to Fahara'jad's menagerie in Sentinel. Suddenly they were all the rage!"
The Teal-Faced Fellrunner is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Bluebird".
- Scholars think the iridescent blue Turquoise Nixad must have inherent magical properties, because those wings certainly aren't big enough to enable it to fly. Yet fly it does, flitting about like a beautiful human-shaped hummingbird moth.
- The most popular conjecture about the origin of the Vvardvark is that it's a magical hybrid created by a rogue Telvanni wizard. The coloration of the Tuxedo Vvardvark, according to this theory, was intended to enable it to hide in a flock of chub loons.
The Tuxedo Vvardvark is available in the Dwarven Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Stibbons".