|This page or parts of this page were previously transcluded from lore pages per this discussion.
This page should be checked for potential unrelated lore and other information. Please remove this banner when the page has been cleaned up.
The Dro-m'Athra are a very dangerous and seductive reflection of the Khajiit. They are Khajiiti individuals who become corrupted during their life, resulting in their souls being claimed by Namiira. Upon death these souls are ultimately lost to the Daedric prince.
- Arenthia — A city in northern Reaper's March.
- Den of Lorkhaj — A shadowy realm created from the decaying corpse of Lorkhaj.
- Do'Krin Monastery — Located in western Reaper's March, northwest of the Grahtwood tunnel.
- Fort Grimwatch — A fort in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Hidden Moon Crypts — A tomb complex from the First Era.
- Maw of Lorkhaj — A desecrated temple in Reaper's March.
- Moonmont Temple — A crypt in southern Reaper's March.
- Sathram Plantation — A plantation in the far west of Stonefalls, just northwest of Kragenmoor.
- Nightmare Plateau — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- The Dark Moon's Jaws: Venture into the Maw of Lorkhaj.
- The Den of Lorkhaj: Help the Lunar Champion walk the final, dark path.
- The Golden Claw: Ensure the Golden Claw's protection.
- Grim Situation: Defeat the spirit invasion in Fort Grimwatch.
- Grimmer Still: Cleanse the temple and Fort Grimwatch.
- Into the Maw: Stop the dro-m'Athra from flooding into Tamriel.
- Motes in the Moonlight: Cleanse Moonmont and subdue the Dark Mane.
- Shattering Mirror: Banish the dark spirits plaguing the plantation.
- Stonefire Machinations: Defeat the Stonefire Cult and the Dark Mane.
- Test of Faith: Tell Kala about her brother's fate.
- An Unwanted Twin: Unravel the mystery of the silent soldiers of Sathram.
- The Witch of Azurah: Help a friendly necromancer investigate the rise of undead in the Ashen Scar.
- Path of the Hidden Moon: Discover the secrets of an ancient Khajiiti order in the ruins of the Ashen Scar.
- The Moonlight Blade: With the help of the Moonlight Blade, destroy the Dro-m'Athra, Arum-Khal.
- A Waking Nightmare: Vanquish a powerful dro-m'Athra and return ancient urns to their resting places.
- Maw of Lorkhaj as part of the Thieves Guild DLC in Update 9, the new shader was introduced. However, it was not immediately applied to all previously-existing dro-m'Athra, some of whom (such as the Dark Mane or Elder Sa-m'Athra) still use the old appearance.
- For lore-specific information see the lore article.