Mod author for Skyrim and, to a lesser extent, Oblivion, specializing in Papyrus scripting, reverse-engineering by way of disassembly (given a suitable foothold e.g. offsets in script extender source code), and OBSE/SKSE DLL authorship.
As of this revision, my edits typically center on engine-level functionality for Skyrim and Oblivion (especially in talk pages) and on documenting quest content for ESO.
Reverse-engineering and investigation:
- Oblivion alchemy
- Oblivion commerce
- Oblivion lockpicking
- Oblivion UI system
- Skyrim combat, stagger calculations
- Skyrim, intimidation code
- Oblivion file handling - free for anyone to take and work on; should go in the Tes4Mod namespace.
- Tree-minders - free for anyone to take and work on
Notable off-site works
- Oblivion file-handling research
- A comprehensive examination of how Oblivion handles files, including overrides between loose files and BSAs. This includes a full translation of all program code related to ArchiveInvalidation and a full examination of what BSA redirection is, what it isn't, and what it fixes.