|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Daeril.
- Free the guards' souls from the animus geodes.
- Find Daeril near the village.
- "Stop! Stay away!"
- Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you.
- "Who ... who are you? Thank the gods! You would not believe what I've seen here!
- No, perhaps you would. Please, I need your help. You've got to save them!"
- Save who?
- "My guards and my partner, Daeril, were taken. Horrible men and skeletons attacked us ... I think they're members of the Worm Cult!
- I got away, but I heard screams coming from their camp, just down the hill. Can you help me?"
- I'll rescue them.
Head downhill to the camp, and fight your way through the Worm Cult necromancers. You'll find Daeril tied to a wooden post. Speak to him:
- "Quick, untie me before they come back and put my soul into that horrid purple rock!"
- What purple rock?
- "I think the necromancers called it an 'animus geode.' Fancy name for an ugly purple stone used to steal someone's soul. Blessed Arkay, I watched them murder all four of my guards!"
- What can I do?
- "Nerys, Liam, Wilhem, and Gerren are still imprisoned in those animus geodes. But I overheard the necromancers say the geodes are fragile with spirits inside.
- I'll make a break for it. You smash the geodes. Please, don't let them suffer such a fate!"
- I'll set their souls free.
Daeril will run off. Fight your way around the camp and interact with each of the four filled geodes to destroy them. When a geode is destroyed, the spirit trapped inside will appear to you briefly and speak, before fading away. Once all four spirits are freed, return to Sia and Daeril, and speak to the latter to complete the quest:
- "No, get away!
- Oh, it's you. Did it work? Are they free?"
- I've freed your guards.
- "I feared those necromancers had captured you. Such a pity about our guards. They served us well, and never deserved such a fate.
- I'm going to stay here until I'm sure it's safe to travel. Best of luck to you, my friend."
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|If Daeril is still alive, he's imprisoned somewhere in the necromancers' camp.
Objective: Talk to Daeril
|I agreed to free the spirits of Daeril's slaim guards. They're trapped in "animus geodes" around the necromancers' camp.
Objective: Destroy Nerys' Animus Geode
Objective: Destroy Liam's Animus Geode
Objective: Destroy Wilhem's Animus Geode
Objective: Destroy Gerren's Animus Geode
|Now that I've freed the guards from the animus geodes, I should look for Daeril on the hill near Stillrise Village.
Objective: Find Daeril Near Stillrise Village