Daedric Titans, sometimes referred to simply as Titans, are giant, winged, crude imitations of dragons created by Molag Bal. Though he created them to serve him, soon after their appearance other Daedric Princes came into possession of their own, and Mehrunes Dagon even created a stronger variant—the Ash Titan. They are often deployed as the higher-echelons of Molag Bal's armies. One titan, Ozzozachar, even carries the title "Son of Molag Bal".
Unlike the dragons they were copied from, the titans have four fully-functioning limbs in addition to their wings. However, they cannot use the Thu'um, instead they have a crude imitation consisting solely of a flaming essence-drain spell.
Skills and Abilities
- Fire Blast
- Soul Flame
- Swallowing Souls
- Wing Gust
Unique Daedric Titans
- Aetherion, an ethereal Daedric Titan found in Skyreach Pinnacle
- Balefire the Implacable Guardian, a Daedric Titan found in Heart's Grief
- Bogdan the Nightflame, a boss of the Elden Hollow II
- Iskra the Omen, a Daedric Titan found in the Vaults of Madness
- Ozzozachar, the Son of Molag Bal, who can appear as the boss of a Dark Anchor
- Phobbiicus, a Daedric Titan found in Ashalmawia
- Sacrificial Summon, a Daedric Titan who can be found in Dragonstar Arena
- Saint Olms the Just, a mechanical Clockwork Titan found in the Asylum Sanctorium
- The Scion of Wroth, the fourth boss of the White-Gold Tower
- Sormorask, a Daedric Titan found on Stirk
- Telkor the Unforgiving, a Daedric Titan guarding the portal to the Planar Vortex
- Titan Djanax, a Daedric Titan found at Reaver Citadel Pyramid
- Uzuruz, a Daedric Titan found in the Temple District of the Imperial City
- Zandadunoz the Reborn, the boss in the Unfinished Dolmen in Wrothgar
- Zatalguch, a Daedric Titan found at Village of the Lost
- Ash Titan
- Clockwork Titan
Quests Involving Daedric Titans
- Consuming Darkness: Delve into Oblivion and save Bakkhara.
- The Bleeding Temple: Rescue the priests of the Imperial clergy from the Daedra.
- The Final Assault: Launch an assault on the Endless Stair and destroy the Planar Vortex.
- God of Schemes: Use the power of the Amulet of Kings to defeat Molag Bal.
- Heresy of Ignorance: Stop the Worm Cult from summoning a terrible champion.
- Mind of Madness: Escape a labyrinthine structure in Coldharbour.
- Planemeld Obverse: Fulfill the prophecy of an Elder Scroll by freeing the White-Gold Tower from Coldharbour's clutches.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Convince all three alliances to invade Coldharbour.