The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about in-game places. For information on servers, see Megaservers.
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent — Sheogorath's "family estate" in Dementia, in the southern Shivering Isles.
- Cheesemonger's Hollow — A secluded valley in the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's plane of Oblivion.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter — An ancient ruin in Dementia, part of Sheogorath's Shivering Isles.
- The Colored Rooms — Meridia's plane of Oblivion.
- The Demi-Plane of Jode — A realm visited from within the Two Moons Path by a Khajiit seeking to become the Mane.
- Den of Lorkhaj — A shadowy realm created from the decaying corpse of Lorkhaj.
- Emeric's Dream — A nightmare realm encountered only in the Daggerfall Covenant quest Vaermina's Gambit.
- The Far Shores — A realm of Aetherius to which the souls of Redguards travel upon their death.
- The Five Finger Dance — The realm of Baan Dar, who hosts an eternal party for bandits, pranksters, and merrymakers.
- Glade of the Divines — A temple in the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's plane of Oblivion.
- Godrun's Dream — A pocket realm of Quagmire encountered only in the Daggerfall Covenant quest Godrun's Dream.
- The Hunting Grounds — Hircine's realm of Oblivion.
- The Hunting Grounds — Hircine's realm of Oblivion, connected to Wilding Run in Malabal Tor
- Isles of Torment — A pocket-plane of Coldharbour, mystically connected to the Moonhenge in Greenshade.
- Jode's Core — A Khajiiti temple on the Plane of Jode, only accessible through the Moon Gate of Anequina during a lunar eclipse.
- The Refuge of Dread — A pocket plane of Oblivion within Mehrunes Dagon's Deadlands.
- Time-Lost Throne Room — The throne room of the White-Gold Tower, accessible through a gaping time breach in Divad's Chagrin Mine.