The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Abagarlas — An ancient Ayleid city whose inhabitants used to worship Molag Bal.
- Abamath Ruins — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, northwest of the Grahtwood gate.
- Asakala — A temple in the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's plane of Oblivion.
- Dark Anchors
- The Earth Forge — A secret Dwemer ruin in the mountains which is maintained by the Fighters Guild.
- Hall of the Dead — A tomb in Windhelm.
- Halls of Torment — A prison stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Hall of Worship — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate.
- The Howling Sepulchers — A set of valleys in Upper Craglorn containing undead, harpies, and draugr.
- Imperial City — The central city and capital of Cyrodiil and all of Tamriel.
- House Indoril Crypt — An ancestral burial tomb of House Indoril, located in Davon's Watch.
- The Manor of Revelry — A Daedric ruin in northern Coldharbour, northwest of the Orchard.
- Molavar — An Ayleid ruin located west of Elinhir in Lower Craglorn containing undead.
- The Lost Fleet — A ship graveyard in northeastern Coldharbour.
- Sancre Tor — The ruin of an ancient Imperial city in the Colovian mountains of Cyrodiil.
- Shada's Tear — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate.
- (?), Shivering Isles [verification needed — where abouts do the logs refer to?]
- Skyreach Catacombs — An ancient Nedic crypt located in Upper Craglorn, southeast of Dragonstar.
- Skywatch — A city at the eastern side of Auridon.
- The Vault of Exile — A ruined castle in northern Auridon, north of Firsthold.
- Thibaut's Cairn — A crypt in central Reaper's March, east of Vinedusk Village containing undead.
- Westtry — A town in the Cambray Hills of central Glenumbra, southwest of Camlorn.