Online: Hall of the Dead
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Windhelm, like most Nord cities, has a Hall of the Dead where bodies are interred, overseen by a Priest of Orkey who ensures that corpses are properly consecrated and cared for.
|# of Zones||1|
|Giant's Run, Eastmarch|
The Hall of the Dead is a tomb in Windhelm.
- Hall of the Dead Objective: Discover what disturbs the dead.
- Gefvid Lodorrsbane, a draugr
- Hlaki Lodorrsbane, a draugr
- Hrerik Lodorrsbane, a draugr
- Jalfrid Lodorrsbane, a draugr
- The Old Priest, a ghost
- Reynir the Destroyer, a draugr (Group Challenge)
- Sorgild Lodorrsbane, a draugr
There are three Achievements associated with this location:
|Hall of the Dead Group Event||50||Defeat Reynir the Destroyer and his minions in the Hall of the Dead.|
|Hall of the Dead Vanquisher||10||Defeat three of the champions in the Hall of the Dead.|
|Hall of the Dead Conqueror||50||Defeat all of the champions in the Hall of the Dead.|