|Location||Chancery, Ladrelas' House, Abandoned House, Embassy, Cat's Eye Quay|
Finoriell is the current Green Lady, the embodiment of the feral nature of the Bosmer and can be met when you visit Khenarthi's Roost. As the Green Lady, she is married to the current Silvenar, Edhelorn.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- Awakening: Help the previous Green Lady find rest in Treehenge.
- The Dark Night of the Soul: Protect the guardians of Treehenge from the Worm Cult.
The Perils of Diplomacy
You meet her for the first time in the Mistral Chancery, where she expresses her disdain for Khenarthi's Roost.
- "No wine. Stringy meat. My beloved Silvenar, cooling these squabbling children instead of warming our bed.
If there's a more tiresome place in all of Tamriel, I haven't found it."
After stealing the Harrani's treaty back from the Maormer Embassy, Razum-dar will direct you to talk to with Silvenar in Ladrelas' Home. The Green Lady will be lounging outside and she will not be happy to see you.
- "The Silvenar's inside resting. You have five minutes."
When you enter the house and find the Silvenar dead, the Green Lady soon follows you inside after you inspect his body.
- The Green Lady: "Time for you to leave. I …."
- The Green Lady: "No. No!"
She will immediately interrogate you upon seeing her beloved dead.
- "You found him like this? What did you see? Answer me!"
- He was dead when I arrived.
- "Then you know nothing! A thousand curses on this wretched island. They've taken my beloved!"
- Who would want him dead?
- "None who'll survive the day. I am the unerring bolt. Once loosed, I cannot stop 'til I pierce my quarry's eye.
Harrani knows her own city. If she won't tell you who did this, I'll shorten her tail until she does. Now go. Go!"
Following your investigation with Harrani and Razum-dar's help, you can take a sample of the poison found on the Silvenar's body to the Green Lady.
- "The killer will share the pain my beloved's death has wrought. Hand down the throat, a kiss for my wrist; hand on the lungs, a kiss for my arms. Grasp, tear, yank … and one last kiss for the killer's own heart.
Now. What have you found?"
- This is the poison that killed him.
- "No poison in all of Tamriel could harm my beloved!
But … this scent was on his body. Why is it out here, as well? I can see it, leading away into the heart of this wretched city."
- I didn't notice a scent.
- "You're blind to it. Easily remedied.
Follow, if you can."
After she has cast her spell, the scent trail will be visible and you can follow her to the Abandoned House on the outskirts of the city. Once inside, you will see that the Green Lady is being held back and slowly killed by the ritual the Maormer assassin is performing.
If you talk to her, she will grit out, "Stop her so I can kill her!"
Once you destroy the ritual focus, the backlash will injure the assassin, the Green Lady will impatiently wait for you to question the Maormer, "Get what you need. I'll get what I need in a moment."
After you have questioned the assassin and found out Ulondil is behind it, the Green Lady will do what she came to do.
- Green Lady: "I've heard enough."
- Assassin: "His orders! Had to follow his orders!"
- Green Lady: "There, there. You did what you had to."
- <Blue motes of light appear from her hand, which kill the assassin.>
- Green Lady:"As did I."
Her next target is Ulondil, who will promptly flee inside the Embassy once you tell him the Green Lady still lives.
- Ulondil: "The tempest is coming. You cannot stop it!"
- Pelidil: "Sea-rat coward! I'll have your head for this!"
- <The Green Lady runs past, into the Embassy>
- Green Lady: "I have his scent. And soon, his heart."
- Harrani: "Stop, all of you! This madness ends now!"
After you have spoken with Harrani, you will find that she has cornered Ulondil on the second floor near his quarters. When you intervene she will not be in the mood for talking.
- "Move. Unless you don't mind the spatter."
- What are you going to do to him?
- "I'll keep him alive for a time. He won't starve. His limbs have so much flesh to sustain him.
Go tell Harrani the Maormer is dead. Leave me to my work."
If you convince her to spare him she will spit out "Milksop." if you try and talk to her again.
Should you let her kill Ulondil, you'll witness her torturing him:
- Ulondil: "No! Gods' mercy, stay back!"
- Green Lady: "The gods can't hear you. Scream louder."
- Green Lady: "That's it. Again."
If you talk to her again after turning in the quest by Harrani, she'll be thinking about a different way to ease her pain:
- "Rum. Nothing but rum.
Who do I have to gut for a flagon of wine around here?"
The Tempest Unleashed
After you have stopped the storm ritual on Viper Island, she is in the crowd waiting for you at Cat's Eye Quay.
- "I ran out of Maormer to kill. If you find any more, let me know."
- What will you do now?
- "I suppose I'll mourn the Silvenar. I must find oils for his body, and tools for the rites. I can almost feel his hand on mine, and hear him whisper "all things find their way."
But they won't. He's gone forever. And soon, I'm to follow."
- What do you mean?
- "The Silvenar sustains the Green Lady. Thus has it always been, with every pair. I am not long for this world.
I believe I'll find the Maormer's home island. Before my beloved pulls me back to the Green, I'll drown them in a tide of Mara's tears."