The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Watchers are flying tentacled Daedra that have a multiple eyes, using their biggest one to cast magical attacks.
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered elite enemies, watchers are immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- The watcher shoots a beam from its eye directly at the player as a basic ranged attack. It does moderate magic damage.
- The watcher spins around releasing a burst of magic as indicated by the large red circle. Any players hit will take moderate magical damage and will be knocked back. Blocking will reduce the damage taken and prevent the knock back.
- Doom-Truth's Gaze
- The watcher winds up and releases a series of beams along the ground in front of it. Getting hit by one will do high magical damage to the player, and stun them briefly. The beams can be avoided by being behind the watcher when it is performing this attack.
- The Ancient One, a miniboss in the Vaults of Madness
- Coldharbour Sentinel, a watcher found in the Wailing Prison
- Glaring Eye, a boss found within the Seeker's Archive
- Gravelight Sentry, a boss found within the Imperial City Prison
- Izhavi the Petty, a watcher appearing in Zaintiraris
- Lazonthagish, a prisoner in Skyreach Pinnacle
- Lord Brol, a champion of Sanguine's Demesne
- Manifestation of Terror, the final boss during the Foundry of Woe
- Omen of Betrayal, a servant of Vaermina who has targeted General Godrun
- Omen of Fear, a servant of Vaermina who has been plaguing Sir Hughes
- Oru, a servant of Molag Bal found in the Halls of Submission
- Phylaraak, a Watcher guarding the Stone of Cold Fire in Bal Ur
- Vaermina's Watcher, a servant of the Daedric Prince of Nightmares
- Vigilant Watcher, a unique watcher found in Imperial City Prison
- Watcher Tyrant, a watcher found on Summoner's Camp
- Yggmanei, a general that appears occasionally at the end of a Dark Anchor
- Zoal the Ever-Wakeful, a patrolling horror in the Imperial City's Elven Gardens District